Serial Clown & Abuser Chr*s Br*wn Whines About "Cancel Culture" After Chloe Bailey Backlash

Serial Clown & Abuser Chr*s Br*wn Whines About "Cancel Culture" After Chloe Bailey Backlash  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Basically, Chloe Bailey (of Chloe x Halle) announced her upcoming single "How Does It Feel (feat. Chr*s Br*wn)", after which she received backlash with regard to Chr*s' past as a domestic abuser. Clearly, this struck a chord with his short-tempered azz. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: First of all, Chr*s is downplaying his beating Rihanna to a pulp by claiming he was 17 at the time when in reality, he was 19 (almost 20). Moreover, he's purposely glossing over his other crimes by only alluding to what he did to Rihanna, putting his lack of growth or remorse on full display. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

If you need a refresher on the assault, here's the full police report. I can guarantee that it's a lot worse than you remember. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

And here are some other things he's done or been accused of (as recently as 2022):

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The "cancel culture" he's speaking of:

• 2nd most followed male solo artist on Instagram (132 million followers)
  • 25th most popular artist in the world on Spotify (54 million monthly listeners)
  • 9 top 10 albums in the US since the assault

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

He had a top ten hit less than a year after the Rihanna incident too. Two more in 2010 as well. Such a whiner. 

• Love 2

This stupid mother****er. He has never been "cancelled" - he's scored tons of hit songs and albums since the Rihanna situation and has a legion of stans who support his every move even when he's accused of assaulting other people or picking fights. 

Also it's hilarious (in a sad way) that this **** addicted manchild constantly mentions his "mistake" in abusing Rihanna as if that's the only horrible thing he's done when I'm pretty sure every other chick he's ever been with has accused him of being abusive to some extent. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Edited by Stefani
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

He had a top ten hit less than a year after the Rihanna incident too. Two more in 2010 as well. Such a whiner. 

His 2009 album Graffiti flopped though.... if only the rest of his music could have had the same effect! How he managed to bounce back from the incident is beyond me.

The reason he’s been able to bounce back is because he’s genuinely one of the most talented men in the industry. I’ll personally never forgive him or support him again, but in an alternate universe where he never turned out to be the disgusting serial abuser that he is - he would have had the potential to be the next Michael Jackson.

I also don’t think it’s fair of us to immediately cancel Chloe Bailey for working with him. Tons of other girlies have been literally forced to work with him. Tinashe, Ariana Grande, Normani, to name a few.

I remember Tinashe said much later that she cried for days after being forced into working with him by her old label. It’s quite possible that Chloe hates him as much as we do!! 

There’s a shady online narrative that Beyonce (or the team behind Beyonce) is purposely sabotaging any upcoming female act that could blossom to rival Beyonce. This would in theory explain why Chloe is suddenly working with him… It could also explain why her team is doing everything in their power to ruin her debut. Same for Normani….

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, SpookyFish13 said:

The reason he’s been able to bounce back is because he’s genuinely one of the most talented men in the industry. I’ll personally never forgive him or support him again, but in an alternate universe where he never turned out to be the disgusting serial abuser that he is - he would have had the potential to be the next Michael Jackson.

I find the MJ comparisons interesting... the only singer I've seen come close to MJ's level is Bruno Mars imo.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I find the MJ comparisons interesting... the only singer I've seen come close to MJ's level is Bruno Mars imo.

I 100% agree with you about Bruno. I've said it time and time again - Bruno Mars and The Weeknd are like both halves of a modern representation of MJ.

Bruno perfectly embodies the early Jackson 5 years, and The Weeknd embodies the Thriller pop years. I think they're both incredibly talented men and the only 2 guys currently out who can rival the main girlies in terms of dance/presentation/spectacle. 

That being said... I think Chris Brown is talented enough to pull that off too. But he'll never ever get there because he's shown *time and time again* that he's an abuser and an awful person in general. He blew it. Good riddance. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, SpookyFish13 said:

I 100% agree with you about Bruno. I've said it time and time again - Bruno Mars and The Weeknd are like both halves of a modern representation of MJ.

Bruno perfectly embodies the early Jackson 5 years, and The Weeknd embodies the Thriller pop years. I think they're both incredibly talented men and the only 2 guys currently out who can rival the main girlies in terms of dance/presentation/spectacle. 

That being said... I think Chris Brown is talented enough to pull that off too. But he'll never ever get there because he's shown *time and time again* that he's an abuser and an awful person in general. He blew it. Good riddance. 

The Weeknd definitely too, I somehow forgot to mention him fff

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block