Jefree Star shames nonbinary, claims conservatives ''like him''

Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

You were banned a few days ago by CrazyButitfeelsalright for a very similar reason as noticed by one of the moderators here Glitter lol. Please don’t act coy 

My account was never banned . I didn’t have access to the chat room that was literally all . I never got banned for anything . Are you insane? 

10 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You are being hateful and phobic lol

Your actually being really mean - go look back through this thread and actually read who has been hateful and aggressive - I'll give you a hint - no one but - you.

Take a look in the mirror and really analyze what you believe/saying.

Don't go running to the "leaders" and cry wolf - saying that everyone is being hateful to somehow get people banned for having a rational discussion on a topic that is public domain - no one is being mean - except you. You. are. the. problem.

Human psychology states - if you can't have a rational argument - you blame and bash the opposition. This is what has happened here. I am open for a discussion - if you have a valid talking point based in reality and science.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You were banned a few days ago by CrazyButitfeelsalright for a very similar reason as noticed by one of the moderators here Glitter lol. Please don’t act coy 

Bo want you to re read all this thread not one time has anyone bashed you for being Non a binary . No one told you that you were wrong for being Non no one attacked you and what you identify as. Not once

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You didn't do yourself a favor for ******* around with Rik. We, the veterans, all learned that the hard way. Best of luck, darling.

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Veterans? I’ve been here since 2004, I am THE veteran. If someone says something incorrect, they should be called out on it. That’s what human society does. We can’t treat everyone like victims. They deserve to be brought down a peg and re-***** how they conduct themselves in public.

You can’t just go spewing hate and aggression and get away with it. That’s not good for anyone. Isn’t that what everyone on this site is talking about? Acceptance?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I guess you believe in conversion therapy for gays? Why are you even on a Britney forum? Most of her male fans are LGBT.

No.

The section on therapy and treatment was about people with personality disorders. I have absolutely nothing against LGBT or any group of people, however they classify themselves. I personally believe that there are only two genders and that people who cannot identify with them need professional help.

Again, this is my opinion which does not change or influence anything.

The second part of my post is about people taking advantage of being a minority in the worst possible way. People who it serves to achieve private goals, success and earnings. It refers to opportunists who, with their actions, only create more discord in society, to people who, with the desire for their own freedom of existence, endanger and humiliate others. To people whose goal is not peace and coexistence but revenge and revanchism.

And that's just my opinion, thinking on the subject. I really have no desire to offend or humiliate anyone.

9 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

I'm sorry, but this is so stupid and disgusting. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I'm sorry too, but when you've been preparing for a sports competition for years and the victory in your discipline is won by someone who was the other gender until a year ago, life and work no longer make sense to you.

It makes me sad to see that rapists get lighter sentences when they put a wig on their head and thus get a women's prison.

I feel sorry for little girls and teenage girls who share the toilet with middle-aged men who pee standing up with their *****es in their hands. Cases of harassment and threats from such predators are not rare.

I am sorry that women are again at the bottom of the social ladder, that their role and what they are is being degraded. 

18 hours ago, Lamaris said:

In the past, people with an identity crisis went to therapy, today they promote what they once treated. What's next? p*******a will be declared an orientation? Why don't we open our hearts and minds to these people? Understand them too. And people who practice s** with animals. Open your heart and mind for them too. For men with wigs who use the same toilet as your daughter, wife, mother, sister. You must understand them or you are doomed.

This is mento illness, luv. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: If you don't see the difference between someone struggling with their gender identity and someone wanting to r-pe children or animals... Please put 2 and 2 together. It's not that difficult. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I am a psychologist and I was responding to someone claiming a psychological fact, which is 100% not true.

You're a psychologist? Jesus Christ, I feel bad for your patients. Do you have an empathy? :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: 

It wasn't a ''psychological fact''. It was a research that suggested something, I made it clear in the post. It's still a very fresh topic so that's what we got. 

@Yuki @A.a.A all of that because you can't respect someone's diversity and just let it be? Embarrassing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

This is mento illness, luv. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: If you don't see the difference between someone struggling with their gender identity and someone wanting to r-pe children or animals... Please put 2 and 2 together. It's not that difficult. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 minute ago, Henry. said:

You're a psychologist? Jesus Christ, I feel bad for your patients. Do you have an empathy? :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: 

It wasn't a ''psychological fact''. It was a research that suggested something, I made it clear in the post. It's still a very fresh topic so that's what we got. 

@Yuki @A.a.A all of that because you can't respect someone's diversity and just let it be? Embarrassing. 

Finally my girls are here 

• Love 2

This is exhausting. Lemme just say that you can't pull the science AND religion cards at the same time. Pick one. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:@Yuki, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to "they" because sometimes, I mess up too no matter how hard I try (especially when it comes to Sam Smith and Ezra Miller because they still present as completely male to me). But how are we supposed to take you seriously when you literally said you'd refuse to call Kim Petras a woman. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Harping on and on and on about biology is disingenuous. We live in a society (:saywat-towelney:), and societal rules aren't only governed by biology. At the end of the day, if you unknowingly saw a trans woman (such as Kim Petras) on the street, you'd call her a woman because that's how we're programmed, and that's how language works. If the Holy Spirit is whispering in your ear, telling you Kim Petras is a man, fine - keep it to yourself. Being obnoxious and rubbing trans people's biological s-x in their faces is rude and serves no purpose besides being an azzhole. Plus you wouldn't be presenting any groundbreaking information - Kim Petras knows she's a biological male. Now what? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Also, if you're not an archaeologist, examining the remnants of a trans person, or the doctor of the trans person you're speaking with, stop hiding behind science/biology/whatever the f-ck. You're a human being interacting with another human being, so at least try to treat them that way.

As for non-binary identities, I'm conflicted. It's a shame it's become such a sensitive topic because we need to talk about it and research it, so that we can hopefully understand what the f-ck is going on. MtF trans people used to be the majority, but now, it's the other way around - there's so many girls adopting male or non-binary identities. It seems to me that society has finally created such a p-rnified version of what a woman should be (thanks to social media, the male gaze, etc.), that many young women just can't cope with the patriarchy and what's expected of them, so they resort to discarding of their womanhood in whatever way possible. And it's definitely happening in a bubble (TikTok, for example), so whether it's a social contagion is also a valid question we just don't have the answers to.

Are all non-binary people just trying to be quirky? No. Are most non-binary people trying to be quirky? No, but there are definitely some that are. I'm mainly talking about those who call themselves non-binary but present as completely male, all the while adopting "she/her" (or the other way around). I'm sorry, but such behavior just screams, "I know non-binary identities are already confusing to many, so lemme just make it even more confusing as a revolutionary act against an oppressive society."

I'd say it's completely harmless until medical intervention is being discussed. I don't have the stats on how many trans teenagers are having double mastectomies, so let's not even go there. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. It's definitely happening despite many on the left claiming that "no one's operating on teenagers", but it's also not some epidemic as many on the right are claiming.

None of us have the answers because it's a recent phenomenon, so let's all stop acting like we do. Many people are just confused as to how we went from "f-ck gender norms" to telling people who are not completely feminine/masculine that they're trans/non-binary. I mean, I've seen people on Twitter claiming that Harry Styles is trans - he just doesn't know it yet. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I put 2 and 2 together a long time ago.

I respect all decisions of an individual, as long as they do not harm another individual or group. Whether someone with a ***** and a beard will be offended that I address them as a man is really irrelevant. Half of famous non-binary people change their identity once a year, expecting people to follow and respect their every change.

The world does not revolve around them.

Mine doesn't even revolve around me, but around the people I'm surrounded by, whom I help on a daily basis. Selfishness and egotism were never virtues. 

3 minutes ago, Lamaris said:

I put 2 and 2 together a long time ago.

I respect all decisions of an individual, as long as they do not harm another individual or group. Whether someone with a ***** and a beard will be offended that I address them as a man is really irrelevant. Half of famous non-binary people change their identity once a year, expecting people to follow and respect their every change.

The world does not revolve around them.

Mine doesn't even revolve around me, but around the people I'm surrounded by, whom I help on a daily basis. Selfishness and egotism were never virtues. 

Cool, but you could've said all that without conflating being trans with being a r-pist.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.