The Official Rihanna Super Bowl Halftime Show Thread

GlitterRain
Message added by Jordan Miller,

38 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Im over it now. she was asked on GMA about new music and she gave a classic answer 'im excited to put new music out but i dont have an update on that yet'

I am done now. its never happening 

You guys don't realize she's done with her career as an A-list music artist? She's going through the same phase Britney went through in 2004/2005 when she was done with everything and just wanted to focus on other stuff, like having kids. Surely she'll release new music like Britney did, but Rihanna as the powerhouse she once was is over :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think it's the best thing should could do, she has nothing left to prove or feel the pressure to be on top all time time. Let her enjoy her life :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

41 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

You guys don't realize she's done with her career as an A-list music artist? She's going through the same phase Britney went through in 2004/2005 when she was done with everything and just wanted to focus on other stuff, like having kids. Surely she'll release new music like Britney did, but Rihanna as the powerhouse she once was is over :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think it's the best thing should could do, she has nothing left to prove or feel the pressure to be on top all time time. Let her enjoy her life :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I did but then she had a baby last year so i thought ok i get it its been pushed back one more year, but then when it was announced she was doing the superbowl and even in the advert her 6  year break was referenced i genuinely thought right this must mean shes making a music comeback because why else would she come back  on stage after all this time. But now im done and just gunna accept R9 is never happening 

I'm so happy for her! She gave us an iconic performance, visuals were amazing, her own stage presence was everything! 13 minutes performance by her own, without any guest because she didn't need it at all. 

And all of this, after giving birth 9 months ago, and 4-5 months pregnant again! RESPECT for RIH! Iconic!

GettyImages-1247095041.jpg?w=1024

Rihanna revealed her second pregnancy in an effortlessly cool Super Bowl  LVII halftime show | British GQ

2022 - Rihanna stuns in Super Bowl halftime show: All the pictures -  Magazin, Gesundheits- und Sportnachrichten1465424199.jpg

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
3 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

This is literally the only place I see people criticizing the performance. I thought it was great. 
every performance doesn’t need to have crazy choreography to be good.

Bc of bots and low IQ general public. Plenty of people speaking the truth on social media. A performance has to have something to be good. She added nothing. They should have had drag queens do it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block