The Official Rihanna Super Bowl Halftime Show Thread

GlitterRain
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lip syncing, barely danced (Britney’s POM Routines were better), costumes and whole Mars Theme is giving OIDIA vibes and i wonder if its an ode to Britney. Not gonna lie there were hopes inside me Britney would come out when “NANANA COME ON” was descanting 🙈 Meh performance so far. Should I watch it again? No. Loved the whole production though.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I LOVED IT!

I kinda felt she was going to be all by herself and that was my favorite part! well I mean with no guests, she was definitely SURROUNDED by dancers haha, they were amazing.

Those floating boards were incredible to see!

Her having almost no costume changes was such a power move... If you all bishes are going to start coming at her throat because she didn't change a bazillion times, remember that Justin Bieber has the AUDACITY to perform in baggy jeans and a beanie hat. I love watching a woman doing her thing without feeling like she "has to do" things to impress others... She is enough!

She looked amazing and she has star power and all the hits, and those dancers did an amazing job backing her up.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, britbritlove said:

Lip syncing, barely danced (Britney’s POM Routines were better), costumes and whole Mars Theme is giving OIDIA vibes and i wonder if its an ode to Britney. Not gonna lie there were hopes inside me Britney would come out when “NANANA COME ON” was descanting 🙈 Meh performance so far. Should I watch it again? No. Loved the whole production though.

I screamed when I heard that 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.