Favorite VMAs performance?

27 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

2001 >

The only good parts of the 2000 VMA performance is the intro from ‘Satisfaction’ leading into ‘Oops’ and towards the end when she drops to her knees. The rest of the performance is actually quite lackluster but fans aren’t ready for that conversation. 

I love it, but agree to an extent.  Her energy is fire and it’s exceptional, but the choreography for OIDIA is definitely not it for me and too much of the performance is spent in that stupid swirly prop lol

Edited by G-unit
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I love it, but agree to an extent.  Her energy is fire and it’s exceptional, but the choreography for OIDIA is definitely not it for me and too much of the performance is spent in that stupid swirly prop lol

Yes! Exactly. Her energy is incredible and the choreography for the first verse goes hard but once the chorus hits, her movements get very spastic. The fact that she remains on that swirly prop towards the back of the stage for the second verse, bridge AND breakdown always left me confused. Like girl, wyd. This is your performance, get to the front of the stage and off that weird platform thingy now! :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: 
Overall the remix is HOT, her energy was great and the transition from ‘Satisfaction’ to ‘Oops’ was awesome but other than that, it fell short. The DWAD Tour performance >

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block