Beyoncé has 32 Grammys. Christina has 5. Shakira has 3. Britney only has 1. Why?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please engage within this thread respectfully, even if disagreeing with a user. 

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

Cause trashys mean nothing nowadays. Look at xtinct for example she has grammys but she cant even debut nowadays AT ALL.

Her chart runs are 

OUT - OUT - OUT.

fight-me-bat.gif

Sales are not equivalent nor decipher who receives a Grammy Award or not. That’s not how the Academy works. Some of the more obscure artists like Beck and Jon Batiste who barely even chart have more wins than a majority of the main pop girls. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

It’s cause Britney literally hasn’t had her records submitted since 2004 for what we know of: the academy is very picky and obviously rigged however people dismissing beyonces success are crazy. Do you know how difficult it is for a Black person to be nominated in the history of the Grammys? if they discriminate against Britney after her one performance there, you guys genuinely think they haven’t been critical of other artists who aren’t white? Lol 

The other thing is just the obvious truth: Beyoncé  literally can sing her *** off and she has continued to work on records consistently while having the artistic freedom to do so. If Britney had control for 13 years and the desire perhaps she could, but it’s simply not the case. I do believe if she made records now and they were submitted, there would be consideration as there was buzz around Hold Me Closer being submitted for consideration. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d764659d385688346442

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 

THIS IS WHY TRASHYS MEAN NOTHING

That’s not what he said. He stated “Glad I’m a part of that” which makes sense since Diplo is Beyoncé’s peer and they have worked on several projects together. He has a lot of respect for her and her work ethic unlike a r@cist internet troll like you. spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block