Beyoncé has 32 Grammys. Christina has 5. Shakira has 3. Britney only has 1. Why?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please engage within this thread respectfully, even if disagreeing with a user. 

It crazy to me that Unholy is Grammy worthy song but Hold me closer not. İt was just a stupid fun gay club song. No way Kim's vocals good enough for Grammys but Britney's not.

It can often be about behind the scenes private performances, knowing the right people, campaigning through the grapevine, with the right handshakes. Britney unfortunately never treated like a real artist from her team and record companies. They didn't give her creative freedom. She didn't receive real support budget for that kind of campaigns. They just want her to be s** kitten and only care about fast money. 

So Grammys r a scam. Scammys. But Britney's team was the biggest scam.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 6

I think its because Britney only became somewhat accepted as a real artist after Circus, but nothing she released from circus on deserves a Grammys. I think Britney deserves a Grammy for Slave 4 U, In The Zone, and Blackout.

Christina deserves more Grammys considering her voice, and the Grammys is supposed to care about that. And yes I know sometimes the Grammys are not consistent, and there is alot of politics that play into it.

Beyonce has alot of Grammys, but she never wins the big categories, Shes always nominated for random weird categories even when shes not working because she released a live album, or a movie soundtrack. Shes smart about stuff like that.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 5
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

It crazy to me that Unholy is Grammy worthy song but Hold me closer not. İt was just a stupid fun gay club song. No way Kim's vocals good enough for Grammys but Britney's not.

It can often be about behind the scenes private performances, knowing the right people, campaigning through the grapevine, with the right handshakes. Britney unfortunately never treated like a real artist from her team and record companies. They didn't give her creative freedom. She didn't receive real support budget for that kind of campaigns. They just want her to be s** kitten and only care about fast money. 

So Grammys r a scam. Scammys.

I’m not trying to be rude, but hold me closer would’ve been the most payolaed awarded of the night if that was the case. Yes it’s a great song, but it is safe. Unholy isn’t exactly revolutionary either though. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I can't believe u rats have this conversation about a show that was proved to be insanely unfair

Hx1YSjS.gif

The Weeknd scandal, voters being shady, this girlie that worked w/ em spilled it's unfair and more

Hx1YSjS.gif

Grammys are a tool to promote artists 

Hx1YSjS.gif

It’s show-business. Not every award or nomination is going to align with what everybody thinks. That would virtually be impossible. Regardless, people will and have always tuned into the GRAMMYs despite them being “cancelled” or deemed “over” by internet gays for decades now. Let’s also not forget that a grown *** man like The Weeknd had an embarrassing meltdown and a tantrum over what people deem as an “irrelevant” award.  We really have to laugh. spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

the way the author of this thread wanted attention and shade Britney and ended ridiculized and proved wrong by every comment except for his husband is very amusing. 

gqCjZq4.gif&nbsp

A r@cist Brittany Spoons stan who still lives as if 9/11 is a fresh event’s words doesn’t hold much value to me but at least you tried it.spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

So Grammys r a scam. Scammys. But Britney's team was the biggest scam.

In all fairness, “Unholy” >>> “Hold Me Closer”

And this is coming from someone who really can’t stand Kim Petras. “HMC” is not a good song, period. You can barely even hear Britney on it and it sounds like it was recorded on an iPhone 7.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s being looked into.

These desperate troll threads are serving 2011 and shouldn’t be in the Britney section. We know that Britney’s career has been out of her control since 2008 and many of the music choices have not been her own. So what’s the point of this desperate loser OP trying to come for Britney to heal the wounds of Beysts AOTY loss? 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

These desperate troll threads are searching 2011 and shouldn’t be in the Britney section. We know that Britney’s career has been out of her control since 2008 and many of the music choices have not been her own. So what’s the point of this desperate loser OP trying to come for Britney to heal the wounds of Beysts AOTY loss? 

Exactly. please report this thread. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

It’s show-business. Not every award or nomination is going to align with what everybody thinks. That would virtually be impossible. Regardless, people will and have always tuned into the GRAMMYs despite them being “cancelled” or deemed “over” by internet gays for decades now. Let’s also not forget that a grown *** man like The Weeknd had an embarrassing meltdown and a tantrum over what people deem as an “irrelevant” award.  We really have to laugh. spacer.png

The Weeknd deserved the awards more than anyone else and it's a fact, not an opinion, his After Hours era was huge and had tons of huge hits. The way he didn't even get nominated... Sus as hell.

Hx1YSjS.gif

Grammys are simply shady and unfair, artists use it to promote themselves, it's not about who deserves it or not, deal with it Joshua 

Hx1YSjS.gif

Just now, Henry. said:

The Weeknd deserved the awards more than anyone else and it's a fact, not an opinion, his After Hours era was huge and had tons of huge hits. The way he didn't even get nominated... Sus as hell.

Hx1YSjS.gif

Grammys are simply shady and unfair, artists use it to promote themselves, it's not about who deserves it or not, deal with it Joshua 

Hx1YSjS.gif

While I may not agree with every award or nomination, the Grammys still hold plenty of value and is considered the most prestige award ceremony for music. spacer.png The fact that Lana barely has any nominations is also pretty sus…but she’s more of an indie artist anyway. spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Or maybe because Beyoncé is a hard worker, has great craftsmanship, has a work ethic like none other and who has very consistent bodies of work.

And where have people moved on exactly? Certainly not according to many of the latest threads. Try harder.

spacer.png

In case you’re wanting to pull another excuse out of your ***, @KrisJ.spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block