Diplo shades beyoncè record “they bought that”

KrisJ

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Yes he sure is - and proud of it too. Hence why her Grammys don’t mean anything since Daddy has 10000% helped her with probably 20-30 of them. 

Knowles is an active and longtime voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) and serves on its GRAMMY Board Committee. In 2011, he was appointed to the Board of Directors of the Gospel Music Association.

It baffles me how many people don't know this.

Any other artist would be cancelled if thus happens. Imagine this being Taylor Swift. She would get DRAGGED

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Sampling music /= stealing. Black artists, including many pop and urban producers have been sampling music for decades which has obviously evolved into a phenomenon. Just say you don’t know anything about black artists and go, Brittle Knee stan. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Exactly!

Britney has been given songs by black producers like Danja and Pharrell, both masters of sampling.

Is it just me that notices that that Beyoncé gets way more criticized than white performers like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Dua Lipa or whoever you listen to, that is more relevant than Britney on this forum? It is frightening.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block