Is Britney’s discography even good?

25 minutes ago, leviathan said:

like are any of her songs even good? why is she even famous?

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You are joking right?  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:And yeah i see some members here questioning Britney hit songs da fack !  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:But I think they are fake fans :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:and seriously can we ban some mods here ? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

That depends on the type of music you are into. I doubt that someone who is into heavy metal thinks her music is good. But if you are here then you probably do.

Actually, a lot of heavy metal fanatics are also big Britney fans. I know quite a few. A lot of Max Martin's productions could have easily been translated into metal/heavy rock music which was a big part of her musical appeal back then. There's even a YouTuber out there who does shred remixes to a lot of her songs.  

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Actually, a lot of heavy metal fanatics are also big Britney fans. I know quite a few. A lot of Max Martin's productions could have easily been translated into metal/heavy rock music which was a big part of her musical appeal back then. There's even a YouTuber out there who does shred remixes to a lot of her songs.  

Metal head right here. 🙋🏻‍♂️

• Love 3
3 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

spacer.png

Britney has a flawless discography (minus Britney Jean)

I think Work ***** is good enough to carry the whole album and you have to love Bodyache for its shout out to BH and Tik Tik Boom and It Should Be Easy just because they are club bangers (if they got played) 😊😉

3 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

spacer.png

Britney has a flawless discography (minus Britney Jean)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block