Is Britney’s discography even good?

4 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Her 1998-2008 is quite excellent however I wish she worked with Darkchild more. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

We needed more of this sound and style:

She needed that 'The Boy Is Mine'/'Say My Name'/'He Wasn't Man Enough' Pop-&-B moment but at least we got the flawless 'Overprotected' remix as a single. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

The original Overprotected is better imo.

Also the last time she worked with him he replaced her vocals with the backing vocalist in the chorus. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

16 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Actually, a lot of heavy metal fanatics are also big Britney fans. I know quite a few. A lot of Max Martin's productions could have easily been translated into metal/heavy rock music which was a big part of her musical appeal back then. There's even a YouTuber out there who does shred remixes to a lot of her songs.  

Yeah I dont listen to pop music much, im more into country rock and classic rock.

I only love some pop singers like Britney Spears, Marina & The Diamonds, and Caroline Polachek

Edited by fays1

Is this website going mad?!

Everyone in the world loves Britney Jean Spears. She is one of the most influential/remembered pop music acts in history. Her discography will go down in history as one of the most recognizable catalogues in the world.

Straight people. Gay people. Aliens. Everyone has loved a song of hers. People i know that say didnt like her back in the day, admit they loved her all along.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block