Vogue predicts Britney as one of the surprise guest performers at Rihanna’s Super Bowl show

Cqleb

4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I love me some Rihanna but she’s gonna need every ounce of luck to compete with Gaga’s, Beyoncé’s and JLO and Shakiras Superbowls. The discography is definitely there, but as a performer she just doesn’t match up. 

Can't we just be happy that Rihanna is back in the spotlight? No need to pressure her to be the best of the best or else she won't be "worthy" of the superbowl:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mrlibs said:

Can't we just be happy that Rihanna is back in the spotlight? No need to pressure her to be the best of the best or else she won't be "worthy" of the superbowl:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

True. I didn’t say she’s not worthy of the super bowl, and I want her to do her best and give it her all, which hopefully she does!. if not, it’s not the end of my or her world. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

This is Rihanna’s moment, I doubt she’s gonna invite anyone who could potentially outshine her. And what would they sing, S&M? At the Super Bowl?

spacer.png

I mean she could always give Britney like 3 mins to do a medley or something. Katy did that with missy elliot and Lenny kravitz at her superbowl

i really don’t see Britney agreeing to do the superbowl tho, she’s not ready she hates all the attention she receives 

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney will be singing S&M, Shakira will sing Can't Remember to Forget You, Eminem will do Love the Way You Lie and The Monster, and then the three of them will join Rihanna onstage to perform a remix of Pon de Replay :shaktongue_shakira_red: :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

Jay-Z will perform, Britney S&M, Shakira Can't Remember to Forget You, Eminem Love the Way You Live, Young Jeezy Hard while Rihanna will just modeling

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block