Should I reach out to Sam’s Team to try and get an exclusive interview with Sam?

• Super Mods

Sam literally does interviews all the time :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: why wouldn’t he do an interview on the biggest forum dedicated to his wife?

The way some of you are so sensitive and have to take everything too far :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I literally didn’t even mention Britney and specifically said Sam. 

I- 

Lighten up.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, ivosoares said:

Yes!! That would be perfect, that way Sam would clear up any rumours, directly to us. But I don't think he's gonna accept it... They probably just want privacy. I hope it happens though!

Thank you for seeing this with clarity and being rational. Big props to you! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block