Should I reach out to Sam’s Team to try and get an exclusive interview with Sam?

Sam only talks to TMZ. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

b77a3b7569044f0cbfbbd7c323b47af6_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are going to be busy this holiday season -- not so much under a tree ... but under the sheets, more like.
befdd281533748d0b77061d5cba6190c_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' husband Sam Asghari says he's not controlling his wife's social media posts.
d4df325a3625477bb808548f50ef5e3b_xl.png
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears did not have a "manic episode" in a restaurant this weekend -- as had been described to us -- nor did her husband run out on her, according to the man himself.

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sam only talks to TMZ. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

b77a3b7569044f0cbfbbd7c323b47af6_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are going to be busy this holiday season -- not so much under a tree ... but under the sheets, more like.
befdd281533748d0b77061d5cba6190c_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' husband Sam Asghari says he's not controlling his wife's social media posts.
d4df325a3625477bb808548f50ef5e3b_xl.png
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears did not have a "manic episode" in a restaurant this weekend -- as had been described to us -- nor did her husband run out on her, according to the man himself.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

For the record I do have an actual job :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I do also take being a mod on here very seriously :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Thanks for this! 🤍

3 hours ago, Axad said:

Being a mod is a job though:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: just leave  the boy alone :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I was literally trolling! FlopperRain knows that I love him :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1

Genuinely asking: What would the point be other than to attempt to gain a needless look into Britney’s life?

She’s literally begging for her privacy at this point. I don’t think going the roundabout route by involving her husband instead is respecting her privacy. She continually states that her fans are overly concerned and that she wants to be left alone.

I think we as fans need to accept, for the first time since 1997, we no longer have the exposure to Britney that we’ve been used to. Because she wants it that way.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block