Throwback: Britney takes out her hair extensions in cage during Piece Of Me (Circus Tour)

Just remember, she knew these were cheap. Not to stand up for Jamie, but if Britney’s aunt is correct, any time Jamie would say “my baby deserves the best hair extensions”  Lou would get some sort of sick pleasure in saying no and eventually resulted in Britney getting very minimal treatment. 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

Just remember, she knew these were cheap. Not to stand up for Jamie, but if Britney’s aunt is correct, any time Jamie would say “my baby deserves the best hair extensions”  Lou would get some sort of sick pleasure in saying no and eventually resulted in Britney getting very minimal treatment. 

That sick woman :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

When was this revealed?

@GlitterRain THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE BRITNEY MOMENTS.

LIKE THE TIMING. THE STATEMENT. THE DEEPER MEANING AND CONNECTION. IT IS HER SAYING YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?! (chucks it) HERE YA GO!

THE ICONICNESS OF IT ALL.  

I love Piece of Me on the Circus tour. But its also very on the nose

(Circus) Britney is in control and the ringleader. 

(Piece of Me) Then they capture her and throw her in a cage that they force her to perform in while they roll her around the circus arena. 

Sword Performing GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block