Throwback: Britney takes out her hair extensions in cage during Piece Of Me (Circus Tour)

14 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Probably was good clip in extensions. She was hair flipping every 3 seconds during this song and tour :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Idk much about hair extensions but I don’t ever see Beyoncé weave coming out as she flips it all around

Who ever was doing Britney’s hair clearly didn’t secure them correctly and make sure she was able to whip her hair back and forth! 

even during POM, her extensions were always falling out! 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Idk much about hair extensions but I don’t ever see Beyoncé weave coming out as she flips it all around

Who ever was doing Britney’s hair clearly didn’t secure them correctly and make sure she was able to whip her hair back and forth! 

even during POM, her extensions were always falling out! 

Beyoncé either performs with the best of the best wigs or her real hair and hair pieces. The glue with wigs can help secure it super well making it possible to do those hair flips. 

Clip ins are just that. They are clipped in. They aren’t sewn in or glued in. It’s easy for them to move and Britney’s hair is also super fine so it was probably hard to hold the weight of the clips in. If you look, she still has extensions in when she takes out the clip ins. 

She was wearing two methods of extensions during Circus. 

14 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

When was this revealed?

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I- 

1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

SHE DID THOUGH 

She did what? 

The way I was reading an entirely different part of the thread and had no idea what we were talking about :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Girl omg I was looking to see if the Nancy grace video is where she said it and the way I’m now watching the whole documentary to find it- help

Nurse-

I was like gretchen-eat.gif

2 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@GlitterRain THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE BRITNEY MOMENTS.

LIKE THE TIMING. THE STATEMENT. THE DEEPER MEANING AND CONNECTION. IT IS HER SAYING YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?! (chucks it) HERE YA GO!

THE ICONICNESS OF IT ALL.  

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Haha 2

The problem at the time was she was really relying on the extensions when her hair was still pretty short and damaged. The way she just easily pulled it out makes me think it was probably a clip in or a tape in that came loose. Recalling what her stylist (the one from the podcast) said about her hair from before she was brought on her hair was a mess and after they got rid of her it was probably a wild card as far as the quality of the work.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block