In 2019, K-Fed filed domestic violence charges against Jamie Spears. Now that Britney is free, he is teaming up with an abuser.

Don't let them bury the truth with all their theatrics. 

https://www.insider.com/britney-spears-sons-restraining-order-jamie-spears-report-2021-9#:~:text=A new court filing from,two sons and her ex.

A new court filing from Britney Spears' lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, adds new details about a previously reported physical altercation between the pop star's father and one of her teenage sons.

"In August 2019, the Court issued a multi-year Domestic Violence Restraining Order against Mr. Spears requiring him to stay away from Ms. Spears's children and the father of her children, thereby irreparably fracturing whatever tenuous relationship might have existed," said the filing, reviewed by Insider on Wednesday.

Rosengart's mention of the restraining order was part of a section in the filing that recapped "why Mr. Spears' immediate suspension is required" during the conservatorship case.

In July, Rosengart filed a formal petition to the Los Angeles court requesting Jamie's immediate removal as his daughter's financial conservator. A hearing is scheduled for September 29, when the judge overseeing the case will presumably decide on the matter.

In August 2019, reports said Jamie Spears, then 67, had gotten into a fight with one of his grandsons, Sean Preston Federline, who Britney shares with her ex-husband Kevin Federline.

An anonymous source told ET that Sean and Jamie had an argument that led Sean to lock himself in a bedroom. The source said Jamie broke down the door.

A source told People magazine at the time that "there was physical contact that made Sean scared and upset."

People's report said Kevin filed a police report with the Ventura County sheriff's station the next day. By September, reports said a temporary restraining order had been granted against Jamie.

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I also recall someone questioning this incident recently and someone, I think it was Trash Bag Watson saying something along the lines of “don’t even get me started on that” insinuating Britney had something to do with it.  I feel like it was Watson because he’s often going back and forth with fans in DM’s, but it might have been Preston (though I don’t think his leaked DM’s were ever proven legit).  Yet it’s funny how none of the official documents indicate she did anything except the right thing and get them out of that house.

• Like 2

Money makes his world go round. That’s how it was and that’s how its gonna be. The man hasn’t had a job to provide for his family in nearly 20 years, you think he has any actual integrity?

I remember lots of fans praising him for never selling her out like previous exes. But I knew it was just cuz he was getting paid to be quiet and as soon as the money train was coming to a stop, he would reveal his true colors. This bum belongs back in Fresno sharing a 1 bedroom apt with 12 roommates like the old days.

spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block