Britney's Ear Device During X Factor Live Shows

the rumor was to was to feed her lines but i don't know who was feeding her "you're a true star!" over and over again. larry, x factor and simon all said it was because she had sensitivity to the loud crowd noise. which checks out because i remember her wearing plugs for rehearsals and when she took her kids to that hockey game and there was a pic of her and jayden on the big screen, she was wearing plugs

• Like 3

Not saying this was necessarily it but a lot of psychiatric medications (including very commonly used ones for adhd) at certain doses affect the startle reflex in our brains, so sudden loud noises can cause those that take them to experience an involuntary jolt. From personal experience, I can say it's also a very uncomfortable and unsettling feeling.

It's definitely something that could look weird on camera, and even a mild instance that may not be perceptible to others can cause you to lose your train of thought mid-sentence for example. It could be a very legitimate reason for production to have her use a noise-cancelling device.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, easy said:

the rumor was to was to feed her lines but i don't know who was feeding her "you're a true star!" over and over again. larry, x factor and simon all said it was because she had sensitivity to the loud crowd noise. which checks out because i remember her wearing plugs for rehearsals and when she took her kids to that hockey game and there was a pic of her and jayden on the big screen, she was wearing plugs

Tbh, i doubt shes sensative to loud crowds. She never wore ear-in monitors for her own concerts, which were, extremely loud. 

I could see how they used that to feel her lines during moments of anxity.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Tbh, i doubt shes sensative to loud crowds. She never wore ear-in monitors for her own concerts, which were, extremely loud. 

I could see how they used that to feel her lines during moments of anxity.

her headsets aren't just a microphone, they involve earpieces as well.

if they were feeding her lines i think they would have fed her more interesting things to say than "you're a true star" to literally everyone.

she definitely has a sensitivity to loud sounds, here's the photo i was talking aboutspacer.png

Edited by easy
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

though it's not unusual for people to wear ear devices on live shows (to get directions from the producer, etc) it seems like in Britney's case she really had trouble hearing because of the audience

7399823220_25f904c26f_b.jpg

in other dates you can see the ear plug on the table:

judges-britney-spears-and-demi-lovato-at

judges-britney-spears-and-demi-lovato-at

She looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the photo with bangs.

I have never saw that photo with the fedora 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Seanril said:

She looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the photo with bangs.

I have never saw that photo with the fedora 

Yes, both of those photos are so classic Britney! She needs to bring back her hats. I would love to see a thread with her X Factor looks because I never watched the show.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.