What's your favorite and least favorite song on Glory?

The title is self explanatory. 

My least favorite is easy: Hard To Forget Ya. I don't despise it, but it's not a song I would ever look up to listen to and I think any of the bonus tracks would have fit the standard edition better.

Favorite: This is hard because I love Glory. This changes a lot, but I think Man On The Moon might be my favorite (at least at the moment lol :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:). It reminds me of early Britney and it sounds like an Oopsney song IMO.

What about you?

Edited by Rachel Green Geller
12 minutes ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

The title is self explanatory. 

My least favorite is easy: Hard To Forget Ya. I don't despise it, but it's not a song I would ever look up to listen to and I think any of the bonus tracks would have fit the standard edition better.

Favorite: This is hard because I love Glory. This changes a lot, but I think Man On The Moon might be my favorite (at least at the moment lol :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:). It reminds me of early Britney and it sounds like an Oopsney song IMO.

What about you?

How you dare!? Hard to slay ya is a great song 

• Like 1

Not my "always favorite", but lately I've been listening to: Coupure Èlectrique, Liar, Invitation. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Least favorite: the overrated 'Mood Ring' :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Let me explain, I bought 'Glory Japan Edition' back when it came out in 2016 and honestly I don't understand why y'all praise this song so much, is it because it wasn't available anywhere before they released it worldwide? I always found it flat, repetitive and it doesn't go anywhere, not to mention that it sounds unfinished :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: literally a glorified demo (no pun intended) It doesn't add anything to the album whatsoever! Even 'Scary' from Femme Fatale was a better bonus track :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

'Matches' :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: speaking of demos, wtf is this sh_it? It sounds like a fanmade song :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: Actually, I've heard fanmade songs that sounded better! This sounds cheap af and just like 'Mood Ring' it doesn't go anywhere and idk for sure BUT from that only time I've listened to the whole thing, sounds like BSB sings more than Britney (if you don't count all the damn times that whoever produced that mess had the brilliant idea to loop and chop her vocals in the chorus) Horrible, an insult to the 2016 release of Glory.

Edited by Exhaolic
20 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Not my "always favorite", but lately I've been listening to: Coupure Èlectrique, Liar, Invitation. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Least favorite: the overrated 'Mood Ring' :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Let me explain, I bought 'Glory Japan Edition' back when it came out in 2016 and honestly I don't understand why y'all praise this song so much, is it because it wasn't available anywhere before they released it worldwide? I always found it flat, repetitive and it doesn't go anywhere, not to mention that it sounds unfinished :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: literally a glorified demo (no pun intended) It doesn't add anything to the album whatsoever! Even 'Scary' from Femme Fatale was a better bonus track :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

'Matches' :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: speaking of demos, wtf is this sh_it? It sounds like a fanmade song :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: Actually, I've heard fanmade songs that sounded better! This sounds cheap af and just like 'Mood Ring' it doesn't go anywhere and idk for sure BUT from that only time I've listened to the whole thing, sounds like BSB sings more than Britney (if you don't count all the damn times that whoever produced that mess had the brilliant idea to loop and chop her vocals in the chorus) Horrible, an insult to the 2016 release of Glory.

Agree about Mood Ring and Matches. Not really a huge fan of neither of them :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block