Will JL speak out against Team Con?

Bo da toe

i'm watching this now, so i may come back to edit my opinion but as of now, no i don't think she ever will. the time for her to speak about team con was at the very least after britney's testimony. instead se doubled down and blamed everything on britney. as long as team con benefits her, she will not talk. and if she does, it will be seen as what it is— her desperation.

she wants to speak her mind, she wants to fight— yeah that definitely ain't about team con. she wants to triple down and continue to paint britney badly and like she did nothing wrong. the only time she gets any attention is when it's from angry britney fans.

Edited by easy
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block