๐Ÿšจ Jason Trawick Believes Britney's Conservatorship Would Have Ended & That He Would Still Be With Britney If They Moved To Louisiana

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Some stuff people aren't talking about:

- Hardest part of the breakup for Jason was not seeing Britney's kids anymore after they had just turned 8 & 7. Jason says he Facetimed Britney's ย sons in recent months (hadn't talked to them since breaking up with Britney in 2013)

- Jason says his relationship with Britney might have been salvaged if they had proceeded with their plan of buying a home and moving to Louisiana. He also believes the conservatorship would have ended sooner if they moved away from LA because it was only necessary to keep bad people away from Britney + financial stability.

ย 

1200x600wp.png
PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

โ€ŽShow Kevco, The Company Podcast, Ep Legendary Agent - Jason Trawick - Jan 9, 2023

ย 

Idk why these people donโ€™t get it by law THAT๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปDOESNโ€™T๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป CONSTITUTE ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปFOR๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปA๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปCONSERVATORSHIP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป! ย ******* moronic vultures for thinking this was acceptable and stupid California legal system that encouraged it to take place and last as long as it did, if God exists, there should be a special place in hell for these people that were apart of all this and thought it was morally right to do to a human being.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Idk why these people donโ€™t get it by law THAT๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปDOESNโ€™T๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป CONSTITUTE ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปFOR๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปA๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปCONSERVATORSHIP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป! ย ******* moronic vultures for thinking this was acceptable and stupid California legal system that encouraged it to take place and last as long as it did, if God exists, there should be a special place in hell for these people that were apart of all this and thought it was morally right to do to a human being.

I think they try to rationalize it for themselves so they don't feel guilty...because no way can they be that stupidย 

• Like 7

the fact that jason admits to talking to her children in recent months (creepy! soooo glad kevin is such a great father protecting his children from predators!) means he's talked to team con in recent months and tells you all you need to know about the motives of him speaking out.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, easy said:

the fact that jason admits to talking to her children in recent months (creepy! soooo glad kevin is such a great father protecting his children from predators!) means he's talked to team con in recent months and tells you all you need to know about the motives of him speaking out.

I was thinking about this, he stayed hidden last year when things were heated and now that team con is clearly doing a smear campaign this guy resurfaces defending Jamie and the c-ship

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

As I said onceโ€ฆ theyโ€™ll use every trick and person possible against her.. books.. interviews.. leaked footage.. leaked documentsโ€ฆ disgusting people!

Absolutely. Disgusting people! This man is giving interviews on a relationship (that ended over 10 years ago) with a person who was deemed incapable of giving consent according to the court.
He should be ashamed of that!ย 
ย 

this man had every intention on taking over complete financial and personal control of his โ€œfiancรฉโ€. ย heโ€™s sick and abusive.ย 

• Love 2

Bye Jason. Idk about anyone else but he hasn't spoken/seen the kids since they were 7 & 8 and now all of a sudden he's been speaking to them in recent months like they miss each other?? Why would I want to talk to my moms ex BOYFRIEND ( I won't even entertain fiance cuz...please). that I haven't spoken to or seen in almost 10 years. Jason has always had a shady aura around him or even if not by way of him he KNOWS **** & has prob been involved in the money handlings that are being investigated.

• Like 1

Why tf is he contacting her kids in recent months, especially when she clearly doesn't have frequent communication with them?

And the purpose for conservatorships are NOT meant for keeping 'bad people away', they serve a purpose for those who are severely mentally ill or severe cognitive issues where they can't make adult decisions and take care of their well-being on their own. If they want to keep 'bad people away' you hire security or move far away.ย  Glad she dumped his phony Jamie-loving ***. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

16 hours ago, jennyj said:

Why tf is he contacting her kids in recent months, especially when she clearly doesn't have frequent communication with them?

And the purpose for conservatorships are NOT meant for keeping 'bad people away', they serve a purpose for those who are severely mentally ill or severe cognitive issues where they can't make adult decisions and take care of their well-being on their own. If they want to keep 'bad people away' you hire security or move far away.ย  Glad she dumped his phony Jamie-loving ***. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

ย Daphne Barak said she is producing a documentary with KFed, the kids, Lynne, and possibly Bryan (he was pictured with her last month).ย 

It wouldn't surprise me if Jason has been contacted about it as well

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block