Summarize todays drama for me, I can’t keep up

britney called out tmz for lying about her being at cade's birthday party. and using an old photo

some people can't comprehend what they read and thought she was calling out cade/paris when they never said britney was there. 

britney revealed she saw people at her wedding talking **** about her and she's rightfully upset. 

some people have no empathy and would rather excuse everyone else and blame britney for feeling and expressing her feelings. 

• Love 4

Ok idk which of the drama you’re looking (either from Britney’s world or just on here), but I’ll just stick with Britney’s world:

• Britney called out most likely TMZ  saying she wasn’t at Cade’s party and that the photos were old.

• I saw that Jamie now is providing screen shots of our comments on here for court, so we’re clearly being monitored.

• Britney posted about watching a wedding video and heard people talking **** about her at her own wedding and called them out on it.

I think I got everything, if anyone else has more to add, please be my guest lol

Edit: Forgot this!

• Jason Trawick gave an interview and stated that Britney needed the conservatorship and is pro Jamie.

Edit #2: Also forgot this

• Jamie is still trying to push for Britney to be deposed even though Judge Penny denied it and Court of Appeals denied it.

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, icybaby said:

another day another Britney Spears  drama

britney spears GIF

Well despite all the drama she’s still an exceptional earner cus hold me closer is doing great in streams

im still feeling overwhelmed by it all…honestly I think it’s weird Britney’s Instagram sends this place into a frenzy the same day these court documents drop 

Being a Britney stan is stressful Mariah Carey Tweet GIF by Twitter

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I also seen Jason trawick said some bs out his mouth today

damn none of you guys mentioned that.

I asked for a summary! Not what you could remember. That’s means you pull out the books, do the research and write me a proper summary of todays events dammint

Everyone gets an F!mariah carey GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Hide contents

:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

I was going to say everyone glossed over what he had to say. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I asked for a summary! Not what you could remember. That’s means you pull out the books, do the research and write me a proper summary of todays events dammint

Hide contents

Lmao I just edited my comment to include it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Reveal hidden contents

lolol im surprised i already forgot about that despite writing my own lengthy summary about the podcast in exhale today

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

I just updated my post because I forgot about Jamie still wanting Britney’s deposition lol

I was so lost over what the court filings we’re supposed to represent cus of all them stupid exhibits I didn’t realize that Jamie is still pushing for a deposition 

seems like team con purposely sent exhale into a frenzy today as some sort of distraction if you ask me

Edited by 3IsACharm33
Just now, BlackoutGlory said:

I just updated my post because I forgot about Jamie still wanting Britney’s deposition lol

He's still on that? I thought the judge already told him no? Ohhh is that why his team has been lurking on exhale taking screenshots?  l haven't been keeping up with the case these past few weeks because I haven't been on Twitter where I usually get my court updates

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

He's still on that? I thought the judge already told him no? Ohhh is that why his team has been lurking on exhale taking screenshots?  l haven't been keeping up with the case these past few weeks because I haven't been on Twitter where I usually get my court updates

I thought the judge also told him no as well. Jamie lawyers is still pushing for it regardless of her ruling? Can he even do that?

1 hour ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Ok idk which of the drama you’re looking (either from Britney’s world or just on here), but I’ll just stick with Britney’s world:

• Britney called out most likely TMZ  saying she wasn’t at Cade’s party and that the photos were old.

• I saw that Jamie now is providing screen shots of our comments on here for court, so we’re clearly being monitored.

• Britney posted about watching a wedding video and heard people talking **** about her at her own wedding and called them out on it.

I think I got everything, if anyone else has more to add, please be my guest lol

Edit: Forgot this!

• Jason Trawick gave an interview and stated that Britney needed the conservatorship and is pro Jamie.

A+ summary darlingmariah carey thank you GIF by Lip Sync Battle

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block