Summarize todays drama for me, I can’t keep up

1 hour ago, easy said:

britney called out tmz for lying about her being at cade's birthday party. and using an old photo

some people can't comprehend what they read and thought she was calling out cade/paris when they never said britney was there. 

britney revealed she saw people at her wedding talking **** about her and she's rightfully upset. 

some people have no empathy and would rather excuse everyone else and blame britney for feeling and expressing her feelings. 

I feel like people are more so under the impression that Cade or paris sent those pictures to tmz…

And then Britney’s ig post could be interpreted that she’s mad at Paris and Kathy Hilton and think they shared the pic with tmz🤔

I’m really not sure what to think whole thing seems sus 

Edited by 3IsACharm33
Honestly not sure why we’re assuming it’s about Kathy Hilton, seems like an easy target. Britney could’ve meant Selena’s mom lol
  • Like 1

Update on today's drama! Did anyone else notice Britney changed the caption slightly on the earlier post. I must have missed it:

Sorry about my post yesterday with no music 🎵 !!! That was horrible 🙄🙄🙄 … oh well !!! Here’s me going through my closet realizing outfits I have never worn !!! I am a practical shopper but I was really surprised going through my closest and what I found !!! Also have no idea about these pics of me from a birthday party … I haven’t been to a bday party in forever !!! And as for the pics, those have to be from years ago !!! Anyways, here’s me modeling RED outfit number 1 !!! That means there are way more to go … 7 is my favorite 😏 !!! I will SHARE with you lovely people !!!

------------------

She took out the part where she said its weird more people aren't talking about how weird it was no one was talking about the photos right? I was actually worried this part would embolden BaNon to come up with even more conspiracies and maybe she did too? Or maybe I'm overreading into it as usual lol anyway back to Twitter I go to find out more about the court case!

3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

How did people start assuming it was Kathy tho lol?

and honestly I feel like judge penny has an account here😭

I think the Kathy assumption comes from some earlier captions a while ago where Britney says something about someone's mom at the wedding and/or someone who had sang or spoke at the wedding? and someone mentioned that Kathy was one of the people with a mic? I dunno this saga stretches long so it's hard to remember the other "clues" to the identity of the other birdies lol

Does Judge Penny even know how to use the internet? She strikes me as someone who just uses Facebook and nothing else lol

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I thought the judge also told him no as well. Jamie lawyers is still pushing for it regardless of her ruling? Can he even do that?

I'm back from Twitter and it seems Jamie's lawyer is indeed again (ughhhh) pushing for a depo due to what he says are Britney's "Public, Verified Objections Accusing Jamie Of Wrongdoing". Basically he included this in his motion to sanction Britney's team. sighhhh a whole bunch of paperwork to delay and distract from the fact that Jamie STILL hasn't turned over everything and STILL(?) hasn't sat down for the depo he was ordered to undergo (if I'm reading everything right) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block