Sam has a new job...and it's all over Facebook...

1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

In Sam's defence though one of them has to work and Brit's probably done paying for her other halves - Kfed, Jason, David (not Charlie as I think he had $$$$$$$)  I'll bet she told him to work ***** and then went to sleep herself :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: fair play she's earned more in 30 years than 99.9% of us will ever earn

I'm not hating...I thought it was interesting. .

I was thinking this project is weird as f, but then I saw Paul Feig is involved in this and they just did a SAG-Aftra panel about it? So boy is definitely making some interesting connections, not all jobs are about the final product some are about who you're working with, and I think he's doing well in that department, planting the seeds.

This is the only type of role I can ever see him getting tbh.  He doesn’t have the acting skills of other guys with his body type to play a superhero or anything like that.

god bless all the girls who play his love interests in this show….Britney is ready with her notes app…

…maybe Selena makes a cameo :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.