Stranger Things’ Noah Schnapp Comes Out as Gay – Watch His TikTok Video!

Z91

Noah Schnapp, who is best known for his role as Will Byers in the Netflix series Stranger Things, has come out as gay.

The 18-year-old actor took to his TikTok account on Thursday afternoon (January 5) to post a video in which he confirmed his ***uality to fans for the first time.

"When I finally told my friends and family I was gay after being scared in the closet for 18 years and all they said was 'we know,'" Noah wrote as a caption in the video.

In the video, Noah lip synced to someone saying, "You know what it never was? That serious. It was never that serious. Quite frankly, it will never be that serious."

https://www.tiktok.com/@noahschnapp?pid=video_embed&referer_video_id=7185289110133820715&videoId=7185289110133820715&type=video&referer_url=www.justjared.com/2023/01/05/stranger-things-noah-schnapp-comes-out-as-gay-watch-his-tiktok-video/&refer=embed&embed_source=121331973,120811592,120810756;null;embed_name

• Love 1
  • Like 1

He's cute :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: good 4 him

Anyway, is this the boy Doja wanted to date? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I predicted his coming out one day, years ago. My gaydar never fails me :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I knew he was Millie’s GBF!

spacer.png

How come Millie has a gbf? What with that homophobic meme of hers?

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Shawn Mendes you next sis :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: thousands of people cannot have the same gaydar and not have it be true. 

Why do I feel like Shaun's coming out is the very same case like Britney's book? → It will never come out. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block