Bill Cosby Plans to Do a Comedy Tour in 2023

Z91

Bill Cosby is hitting the road.

The 85-year-old actor and comedian is set to return to touring in 2023, he confirmed in a new interview.

While making an appearance on WGH Talk with host Scott Spears, he said “yes” when asked if he finally might be able to tour again next year.

“When I come out of this, I feel that I will be able to perform and be the Bill Cosby that my audience knows me to be,” he said.

"There’s so much fun to be had in this storytelling that I do. Years ago, maybe 10 years ago, I found it was better to say it after I write it.”

His rep Andrew Wyatt also confirmed to Variety that the comedian is “looking at spring/summer to start touring.”

Bill Cosby is facing a new lawsuit by five women as of this month, two of whom worked on The Cosby Show.

After his 2018 ***ual assault conviction, he served nearly three years in prison before the conviction was overturned and he was released from prison.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block