Would you rather a music video for Alien or Til’ It’s Gone?

TIG because, unlike most, I think Alien sounds awful and am honestly surprised at how many people seem to find it one of the standout tracks. Though I guess on an album that is …not good… across the board, something has to take the top spot. 

But my issue with TIG is it’s only like 45% Britney. Along with most other songs on the record. Which is exactly why I have absolutely no respect for the album. And it’s not Britney’s fault. It’s literally “her” only bad album. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Alien is hot mess imo. I never understood what people loved so much about it, I mean she sounds so strange  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I would make a  'Till it's gone' official video now starring team Con because you never know what you got till it's gone, right Colon? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

TIG because, unlike most, I think Alien sounds awful and am honestly surprised at how many people seem to find it one of the standout tracks. Though I guess on an album that is …not good… across the board, something has to take the top spot. 

But my issue with TIG is it’s only like 45% Britney. Along with most other songs on the record. Which is exactly why I have absolutely no respect for the album. And it’s not Britney’s fault. It’s literally “her” only bad album. 

The album version is awful but i think the demo is not that bad... You can hear her voice without all the effects :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block