Anybody knows Britney's real CSPC?

5 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

The page updates streams automatically but yeah the article wasnt updated since 2019. I doubt that she has increased a lot in digital or physical sales 2019-2022 though so the CSPC should be close to accurate. 

Nope. You could say HMC is orphan too and that would increase it. Also, Criminal is also close to 200 mill streams and views so FF should be higher too

This chart is ancient

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Nope. You could say HMC is orphan too and that would increase it. Also, Criminal is also close to 200 mill streams and views so FF should be higher too

This chart is ancient

I just told you it updates streams automatically? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: If you scroll down to the section "Albums CSPC results" it shows that everything except Orphan is up to date.

Also, the article came out during the year that UO put out the Britney exclusive vinyls and I think there were 2,000 available copies of each album on vinyl. That too, all of the albums they put on vinyl were sold out (BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus, FF & Britney Jeans) so she must've earned 18,000 pure sales since. Plus, they've released many more Britney vinyls so if you account their sales, it should be between 20,000-25,000 pure sales. Her label also dropped that 20th anniversary special vinyl for Oops!...I Did It Again and it was sold out. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Seems like a job for @Avenger!

If her 2019 total sales are 103 million, then it should be between 107-111 million records as of now :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

She actually is at 112,384,000 currently with up to date streaming numbers. You can find Brit at #43 on their list here.

Top-artists.jpg
CHARTMASTERS.ORG

The CSPC list is quite simply the most accurate, up to date list of best selling artists of all time available online. Click and enjoy!
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, the article came out during the year that UO put out the Britney exclusive vinyls and I think there were 2,000 available copies of each album on vinyl. That too, all of the albums they put on vinyl were sold out (BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus, FF & Britney Jeans) so she must've earned 18,000 pure sales since. Plus, they've released many more Britney vinyls so if you account their sales, it should be between 20,000-25,000 pure sales. Her label also dropped that 20th anniversary special vinyl for Oops!...I Did It Again and it was sold out. 

Besides vinyl, Urban Outfitters were also selling Britney's albums on cassettes and they all were sold out. I don't know the specific quantity it was made available at, but it should be around 1,500-2,000.

While no exclusives have been released on CD, it can be safely estimated that her CD sales are around 5,000-6,000 since many fan collectors sought out her CDs to complete their collections. However, most of these sales are third-party based so it's tedious to be able to figure it out totally. 

The BOMT album is available across all formats (they were first made available in CDs and cassettes in 1999 and later on vinyl in circa 2017-2018) readily in countless stores WW  so it has always been a crucial backbone in improving Britney's sales. Sales from BOMT alone should be around 2,000-3,000. 

Much of the sales I've taken are just an estimate formed on the basis of my opinion and the scarce information provided; so it can either be inflated or deflated. However, it can be safely estimated that she has least made pure sales anywhere between 30,000-70,000 more since 2019.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

She actually is at 112,384,000 currently with up to date streaming numbers. You can find Brit at #43 on their list here.

Top-artists.jpg
CHARTMASTERS.ORG

The CSPC list is quite simply the most accurate, up to date list of best selling artists of all time available online. Click and enjoy!

Oh wow! I was just about to put 112 in that estimate of mine but felt I may be reaching :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Queenie never fails to surprise me. When did the article come out?

16 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Top-artists.jpg
CHARTMASTERS.ORG

Oh wait, it is saying that the sales were last estimated at 112 million in 2019 and yet they said in that very 2019 article that she was over 103 million record sales? Their site is so messy :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

If she was at 112 million in 2019, then she should be anywhere between 115-120 million records as of now then :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: She should be in the top 30 best-selling artists of all time according to CSPC

• Like 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Oh wait, it is saying that the sales were last estimated at 112 million was in 2019 and yet they said in that very 2019 article that she was over 103 million record sales? Their site is so messy :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

If she was at 112 million in 2019, then she should be anywhere between 115-120 million records as of now then :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Physical and digital sales Information is from 2019. Streaming ,which is updated daily on the automated page that I embedded, is basically from yesterday. So the 112 is 2022 streaming numbers and 2019 physical + digital.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block