Do you think Britney will one day remember who and what she wanted to be and what she wanted in life?

Team con/family took her life and she was forced to do what they wanted.  And that changed her quite a lot.  Do you think she will ever remember who she used to be and what she wanted and be able to move forward and continue with all the things in life that she lost because of these people?

I'm not talking about music.  But about everything she wanted to prove to herself. Everything that makes her happy, that develops her spiritually.

All child stars have a hard time growing up because they didn't have the everyday interactions that normal people have. So it's a hard time overcoming their celebrity lives to feel more normal. I just saw a Kate Winslet interview for Avatar 2 and she said she had a really hard time dealing with her overnight stardom after Titanic. Her way of coping with it was to take on more lowkey roles which calmed her nerves from all the stardom. Britney has a hard time settling into a normal life because her career was so fast paced from such an early age. She could have a much more normal life but the drama she creates on Instagram shows that she can't let go of her stardom.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block