FreeBritneyLive: Britney doesn't have access to her socials & also claims that she never left LA. (via Twitter, possible rumor)

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Wait what? We need receipts… we need confirmation :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

isn’t that account formed by the Asian guy and the two ladies the blondie and the brunette who rallied? Megan and I forgot the other one name… we need receipts.

no that's freebritneyla. freebritneylive is run by a legit psychopath named brianne amira

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Post her socials sis so we can teach the bish a lesson

spacer.png

i'm unsure if she's even on twitter under a personal account anymore, she's constantly changing her twitter when she gets called out for her numerous harassment attempts. if you wanna read more about the kind of person she is, here you go

633be915ec983e17a89aca9a613e7ec5924b5480
WWW.TUMBLR.COM

Here is the time from 2014-2015 when Brianne Amira Duke AKA Brianne Chantal Patterson impersonated me with a fake instagram conversation...

57 minutes ago, easy said:

this person is NOT reliable and very dangerous. google the name brianne amira

💯💯💯

This account is so unreliable and has made up so much information about Britney and her team for the past 2 years. It’s surprising and disappointing that it still has so many followers.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mar3384 said:

I have been following this account since before Brit got out of the conservatorship. They have been pretty reliable before but also lately at times are negative about her so IDK.  Like I said possible rumor. They also claim she never left LA? 

5 hours ago, Mar3384 said:

I have been following this account since before Brit got out of the conservatorship. They have been pretty reliable before but also lately at times are negative about her so IDK.  Like I said possible rumor. They also claim she never left LA? 

I found brand new photo!!!:

Picsart-22-12-22-06-16-18-607.jpg

Spoiler

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Spoiler

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: