Charmed's Shannen Doherty, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs will all get together next year!

Slayer

2 hours ago, SBJ said:

OMG! I didn't even know Holly & Shannon were on speaking terms again! 

Me either!! This is why I’m shook.

Both Shannon and Rose hate Alyssa but Holly is friends with Alyssa now. However, holly is also friends with Rose but Holly and Shannen also fell out :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Holly has been so shady about Alyssa throughout the years too. Such a messy cast :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

I thought Holy and shannen always got along?  I'm so glad Shannen is doing good!

Shannen and Holly fell out about 2 years or so when Shannen’s cancer back. Shannen alluded Holly wasn’t there for her…so it is shocking to hear they’ll be at the same event!

44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Shannen and Holly fell out about 2 years or so when Shannen’s cancer back. Shannen alluded Holly wasn’t there for her…so it is shocking to hear they’ll be at the same event!

Luckily our other queen, SMG, stepped up to the plate and helped her out! So glad Rose will be there without that other horrible human being.

• Love 2
On 12/21/2022 at 9:42 PM, SBJ said:

OMG! I didn't even know Holly & Shannon were on speaking terms again! 

On 12/22/2022 at 12:44 AM, KrisJ said:

I’m glad they left the dud out. It became the “phoebe” show after season 5 

On 12/22/2022 at 1:19 AM, GhostFace said:

I thought Holy and shannen always got along?  I'm so glad Shannen is doing good!

On 12/22/2022 at 1:31 AM, sav sav said:

amazing! rose has been really supportive of britney through the free britney era as well ❤️🌹

On 12/22/2022 at 2:11 AM, electricopop said:

They probably buried the hatchet. If only Alyssa is not a mess, then it will be a perfect reunion.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:17 AM, davelivesfree said:

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

OH MY GOD!!!

They’ve just announced they are all going to a comicon about an hour or so away from me next year and I’ve just booked tickets to meet them and have a group photo with all of them! I am so freaking excited, also getting their autographs too :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Charmed is one of my favourite ever shows and I’m so happy it is these three women!

• Love 4
On 12/21/2022 at 8:34 PM, icybaby said:

It is cool if they can get a long. And i also heard Shannon and Holly wasn't speaking if they came to a good terms again it is very good. Shannon still working with terminal state cancer is just  like she is so strong. 

Wait Shannon is terminal? How sad!!!

On 12/29/2022 at 2:35 AM, Slayer said:

OH MY GOD!!!

They’ve just announced they are all going to a comicon about an hour or so away from me next year and I’ve just booked tickets to meet them and have a group photo with all of them! I am so freaking excited, also getting their autographs too :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Charmed is one of my favourite ever shows and I’m so happy it is these three women!

Please take photos of them together! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block