Project Rose/Britney’s post. No conspiracy.

Let me help y’all understand Brit’s videos. She’s done professional photo shoots. Anyone who is a Britney fan understands how she photographs. She listens to music and dances and poses and they take multiple shots while she’s having fun and that’s where her personality shines. Now, her understanding that and experiencing having done those photo shoots most of her career. She’s now taking that method and doing it herself on her tripod. What we’re seeing is her own photo shoots, but in video. The photos are stills she’s taken from those vids. Britney is literally showing y’all behind the scene footage and giving y’all REAL Britney all access and it goes over y’all’s heads. Seriously like she said. Y’all are a bunch of birds 🐦. These are intimate photo shoots that’s she’s sharing. That is #ProjectRose how hard is it?

I feel like people should just know this??? Especially anyone who is artistic and has experience in photography or media. People are ruining her project and honestly that’s why I say we deserve nothing from her, because people are ungrateful. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, AmandaLick said:

Now, she’s not dumb. AT ALL. She sees the bull online and what people say and she plays on it. Multiple uploads is her way of saying **** you. Be grateful, don’t bite the hand that feeds you!!! 🍏

You spilled, Amanda. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

1 hour ago, AmandaLick said:

Let me help y’all understand Brit’s videos. She’s done professional photo shoots. Anyone who is a Britney fan understands how she photographs. She listens to music and dances and poses and they take multiple shots while she’s having fun and that’s where her personality shines. Now, her understanding that and experiencing having done those photo shoots most of her career. She’s now taking that method and doing it herself on her tripod. What we’re seeing is her own photo shoots, but in video. The photos are stills she’s taken from those vids.

What an interesting point. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block