What is your reaction to "Pretty Girls" years later?

It's a bop verified ✔️!!!

britney spears dancing GIF by Iggy Azalea

britney spears GIF by Nikos Kontovas

The visual is so campy and 80s and so fetch. Britney's outfits and the hairstyles are all sliving. I love Iggy's acting and verse. The chorus is infectious and they should have added Tinashe and Charli XCX to the mix.

Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

The dancing!!!

britney spears GIF by Vevo

What is your reaction in 2022 to this bop? Do you love it now :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

music video GIF by Vevo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

If it had been released after Slay & Smash in 2013 it could have been a hit imo. Imagine 2012/2013 hits in this order:

Slay & Smash

Petit Girlz

Oh GODlala

Work b#tch 

She would have owned 2013 :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I only find the video a bit cringy, specially the whole segment where they girls talk. I know it's on purpose, but it's beyond stupid :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Fabricio Alex said:

Its a bop! I love the sound of it and i love iggy. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

The video has cool 80s visuals BUT its pretty messy... the curly-long-then-curly-short-then-straight-long britney hair is soooooooo bizarre to say the least. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

LOVE THE BREAKDOWN :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

c310b01086c055df6ee2014a55dc30d0

Thats what I hate the most. There no connection between takes, everything is a mess, she looked so pretty in some takes but messy in others even when she has the same outfit. Is a good song with a meh video. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block