We need to re-read this Rolling Stone article...

rs-183689-81010699.jpg?w=1600&h=900&crop
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

How Britney Spears lost it all: 2008 Rolling Stone cover story about the pop princess by Vanessa Grigoriadis.

I did not believe this article when it was released.... but it lines up now. 

A wail emerges from the cubby — guttural, vile, the kind of base animalistic shriek only heard at a family member’s deathbed. “**** these *****es,” screams Britney, each word ringing out between sobs. “These idiots can’t do anything right!”

“**** you, **** people, ****, ****, ****,” she keeps screaming, her face splotchy and red as she crosses the interminable mall floor, the crowd behind her growing larger and larger.

She pulls herself up, mustering the strength to tap Britney’s shoulder. “Um, I’m from the South too,” she mumbles, “and I was wondering if I could get a picture with you for my little sister.”

Britney turns to Ghalib and grabs his arm. “I don’t want her talking to me!” she screams. She whirls around and stares the girl deep in the eyes, her lips almost vibrating with anger. “I don’t know who you think I am, *****,” she snarls, “but I’m not that person.”

• Haha 1

Please don’t be ridiculous. You’re seriously referencing a magazine article from over a decade ago? 

The reality is, unless Britney says so herself, no one knows what is going on in her life and the state of her well-being.

People making speculations and being over dramatic over these “stories” are only adding to all the baseless drama and gossip that contributed to Britney’s downfall during her prime. 

Just stop and leave her alone!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This was a terrible article. The writer never interviewed Britney, or was even in a room with her. Even when I read it when it came out and wasn't really aware of Britney, I thought it was strange. She calls her a "swamp thing" or something. It's the worst kind of hit piece. It just seemed to be a collection of second- or third-hand anecdotes, while the writer indulged herself in some pompous observations about what it all meant for America.

It would never get printed today.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Please don’t be ridiculous. You’re seriously referencing a magazine article from over a decade ago? 

The reality is, unless Britney says so herself, no one knows what is going on in her life and the state of her well-being.

People making speculations and being over dramatic over these “stories” are only adding to all the baseless drama and gossip that contributed to Britney’s downfall during her prime. 

Just stop and leave her alone!

I am referencing the similarities between her interactions lately and the interaction she had with fans in the article. We all think we know her but she does not feel comfortable with us acting that way, especially if we interact with her. I am not bashing her at all either, I think we need to empathize with her about this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block