Sugababes announce one night only show in London

Cqleb

26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I know a few people from the last show going on their own seated too!

Omg honestly, I was so 50/50 between seated or standing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I was standing last time and was front row dead centre and loved it. So i'm aiming for that this time :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm sure i'll be dead at the end of the night :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

At least you'll have a set seat! I prefer when they have the pit as seats :queenie_falling_dying_dead: as when I saw Little Mix there was no 'standing' section and there just seats in the pit area.

If you're not feeling too shy, i'll happily come say hello Queen! :) 

Well either way I'm sure we'll be in for a fun time! Just like having my own seat at concerts! N-Dubz was great cause I left during support acts so I could go to the toilet and get more drinks and I didn't have to worry about 'losing my place' like I would if I was standing. Let's hope I'm not shy at the concert then :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i am standing.    i honestly cannot wait.   after Girls Aloud Sugababes are my second fave band

I'm going to pretend you said after Little Mix, Sugababes are your second fave band :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Spoiler

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

In all seriousness, OMG! I'm standing too, so i'll be seeing you there!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

Well either way I'm sure we'll be in for a fun time! Just like having my own seat at concerts! N-Dubz was great cause I left during support acts so I could go to the toilet and get more drinks and I didn't have to worry about 'losing my place' like I would if I was standing. Let's hope I'm not shy at the concert then :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Omg did you enjoy N-Dubz?! 

I saw them too and met them, absolutely loved it!

Do whatever you feel comfortable with Isla, no pressure! :)

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg did you enjoy N-Dubz?! 

I saw them too and met them, absolutely loved it!

Do whatever you feel comfortable with Isla, no pressure! :)

N-Dubz was so much fun, thank you!!! Congrats on meeting them too! 

thanks, hopefully I can try and become a bit more confident next year, something I need to work on! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

Omg yessss… that would be amazing!!!

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Im hoping I can book nearer the time… I don’t imagine they’ll sell out. Right?

And omg I just discovered sacred 3 on YT. It’s soo good 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Then we can get married and live happily ever after :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

No but seriously would love meeting you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm sure you'll be able to get tickets closer to the time! 

I've also recently listened to that unreleased album and really enjoy it too!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block