Sugababes announce one night only show in London

Cqleb

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg I'll maybe see you guys there?!

I'm doing a Meet & Greet :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes, I know I literally just met the last month :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That would be so cool, I'm going alone! Congrats on getting a M&G too, I heard so many lovely stories of fans who did M&G on the last tour. But I don't have the money for that and I'm too shy haha

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

That would be so cool, I'm going alone! Congrats on getting a M&G too, I heard so many lovely stories of fans who did M&G on the last tour. But I don't have the money for that and I'm too shy haha

Are you standing or seated?? I may actually see you :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Honestly, they were SOOOO lovely when I met them, had the best experience.

I get you about the shyness, i'm usually quite confident but I was SHOOK and suddenly nervous when I met them :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Mutya came right up to me as soon as she saw me and gave me a massive hug and told me how nice I smelled :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Keisha telling me I looked good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: My M&G story is quite long so I won't bore you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Honestly you'll have an amazing experience going on your own, i've done it before a couple times and always made friends and enjoyed it. I'm actually going with people I met at the last concert :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I’ll be going with my cousin most likely as she still lives in London, but I’ll be up to catch up with some exhalers

:bouncey:

AFTER PARTY :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

In all seriousness it would be nice to meet some of you! The ones who don't threaten to assault me if they see me in London (Londgirl 89).

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you standing or seated?? I may actually see you :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Honestly, they were SOOOO lovely when I met them, had the best experience.

I get you about the shyness, i'm usually quite confident but I was SHOOK and suddenly nervous when I met them :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Mutya came right up to me as soon as she saw me and gave me a massive hug and told me how nice I smelled :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Keisha telling me I looked good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: My M&G story is quite long so I won't bore you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Honestly you'll have an amazing experience going on your own, i've done it before a couple times and always made friends and enjoyed it. I'm actually going with people I met at the last concert :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That is literally the best story either way! So cool you made new friends at the last concert. I am seated.... I did think about standing when I saw the price but then I remembered I DON'T LIKE STANDING. nnn

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

That is literally the best story either way! So cool you made new friends at the last concert. I am seated.... I did think about standing when I saw the price but then I remembered I DON'T LIKE STANDING. nnn

I know a few people from the last show going on their own seated too!

Omg honestly, I was so 50/50 between seated or standing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I was standing last time and was front row dead centre and loved it. So i'm aiming for that this time :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm sure i'll be dead at the end of the night :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

At least you'll have a set seat! I prefer when they have the pit as seats :queenie_falling_dying_dead: as when I saw Little Mix there was no 'standing' section and there just seats in the pit area.

If you're not feeling too shy, i'll happily come say hello Queen! :) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block