Is Exhale FLOPPING hard lately? Update: nope

No Seas Cortes

• Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nah. Here are some figures for the month of December thus far. 

4,400 members last visited between December 1 and December 13, 2022

841,069 pageviews

377,171 new users

520,219 sessions

Screen-Shot-2022-12-13-at-7-27-54-AM.png

Content-wise, yea, Exhale is in a weird spot. But it's still highly trafficked. 

And that’s on success :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
On 12/10/2022 at 11:45 PM, WeatherBOI said:

I joined in early 2020 when there were like 30 active members as a daily peak. We're doing fine

On 12/11/2022 at 12:54 AM, charlenerose said:

There were many more active and better members in 2020 than today. This site has gone mad downhill in the last months, especially after they keep banning/discouraging many of the past Exhale icons who kept this site thriving from posting. 

Exactly. I also joined at the time and Exhale was VERY active. I think that was when it saw it's best performing statistics in many years. I even talked about it in another thread:

I remember when I had first made an account here, the site was booming with threads from various users (rather than the page just being carried by 3-4 users like nowadays) and everything felt so exciting to discuss about. 

It's literally why I managed to get 17k+ replies, because there were always great threads, interactive users and compelling posts to engage with. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

What’s the story behind the new username? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:Let’s talk about it. 

I've relaunched myself as a brand. I'm embracing all the messy parts and all the parts that don't fit. My new project 'Uncovered' (Part One) shows a new side to me producing. 

This is my Avril 'Love Suxx' era/Britney 2022 era :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Also in my personal life my family knows I'm here in Palm Springs they don't even bother to see me or know my struggles or even do anything kind. There's very few from my family that do .... I just am tired of always being disregarded in my personal life and in Exhale. So this truly is my unfiltered era. 

Podcast coming soon. 

I'm uncovered.

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nah. Here are some figures for the month of December thus far. 

4,400 members last visited between December 1 and December 13, 2022

841,069 pageviews

377,171 new users

520,219 sessions

Screen-Shot-2022-12-13-at-7-27-54-AM.png

Content-wise, yea, Exhale is in a weird spot. But it's still highly trafficked. 

Let’s look at the statistics from December 2021 baby

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block