Would a Britney Spears Q&A help usher The Renaissance of Exhale? What questions would you ask Britney?

As unrealistic as it sounds, what if you one day log into Exhale and the very first thread you see is a candid Q&A with Britney? 

Would this result in a wave of new users dying to ask her a single question? Will it finally revive the homepage with countless threads regarding the questions asked to Britney? Won't the site's engagement surge to a possible all-time peak?

Also, I'd be interested to know what questions you'd ask Britney if we are given this opportunity so discuss! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Mmm, would be amazing... But Exhale doesn't need renaissance i mean, because exhale depends of what britney's doing, if britney would be recording, and on tour, exhale would be very active with concert pics, videos, reviews, rumors, etc

right now because britney is not on the road, you can only see weird theories, people talking about theories without receipts, Another punch of Chris Crocker Wannabe's, and some other thinks that are not relevant 

Spoiler

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

I'd ask her what she remembers about specific songs tbh. Like what was the process of Perfect Lover? Does she still like Before the goodbye? Does she dislike any songs they gave her while in a conservatorship? What does she think is the best performance of her career? 

Mostly career stuff. I feel asking about the conservatorship and the abuse she had to endure is crossing a line.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block