Which chapter are you most excited to read about in Britney’s upcoming book?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please stay on topic and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

tbh I’m at a point that I don’t like; I feel like it’s before her testimony in 2021 all over.

I don’t know what to trust, who to trust or what to believe.

am I ok or am I just traumatized?

is this book really happening?

Fans had been distrustful of those around Britney and then everything took off so fast after June 23rd, but given the legal system (as in how this stuff actually works) and there being no immediate "bookend" to everything, there was a kind of whiplash; a sense of what's next after the goal was reached, which was ending the conservatorship. 

Individuals have manipulated this sense of whiplash to build platforms for themselves by creating endless distrust to create divide in the fanbase, and lots of what you're feeling comes from that uncertainty.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Fans had been distrustful of those around Britney and then everything took off so fast after June 23rd, but given the legal system (as in how this stuff actually works) and there being no immediate "bookend" to everything, there was a kind of whiplash; a sense of what's next after the goal was reached, which was ending the conservatorship. 

Individuals have manipulated this sense of whiplash to build platforms for themselves by creating endless distrust to create divide in the fanbase, and lots of what you're feeling comes from that uncertainty.

This makes sense thank you

40 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I want to know what happened before major events in her career. 2011 will always be a mystery until she speaks out. Additionally, given that she's referenced vegas, 2013 is such a grey area...

I know she has also spoken on 2016, but I want to go deeper into it; what caused the shift? What happened around the investigation? 

yeh thats another thing i want the truth on, why was she so zoned out and not fully in the room during some of the interviews for Femme Fatale

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

people said that before on here but it wouldnt make sense to miss that out.  it was the straw that broke the camel's back and started the hospitalisations, rehab and then the cship

She’s already said though that it was a form of shedding everything that had happened. “People shave their heads all the time.”

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

2006 - early 2008. 

I would like to know the truth. Why she was hooking up with paparazzis and inviting them into her house and cars. Remember those pictures of Britney getting her period and she had no pants on? Only white underwear 

Ummmm I don’t see her talking about that last part. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block