Which chapter are you most excited to read about in Britney’s upcoming book?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please stay on topic and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

She can’t talk about everything, we don’t know what she has chosen to share, but there’s no doubt some parts of her life are not going to be mentioned. She’s def gonna talk about the last years of the c ship and the forced stay at the facility moment with the lithium and everything tho.

But I’m the most interested in stuff we don’t really know her perspective on it.

80’s/90’s Childhood, Teenage years, the gap between the Mickey Mouse and BOMT, how she felt growing up, Kentwood, the family dynamic.

98-04 : Overprotected & overworked : how controlling was her management and family during those years ? Did she enjoyed the prime of her career or was it too much for her ? How she dealt with the system of the music industry ?the misogyny and lack of respect from others artists and the industry?

The Blackout era 2006-2008 : the divorce, the paparazzis, the partying, the forced rehabs, the shaving moment, the staged intervention with the ambulance, 200 paparazzis, the police and the helicopters when she locked herself in the bathroom with her baby, Sam Lufti, the involvement of her family in all the drama, the loss of custody, the start of the c-ship, the forced come back with Circus.

Jason Trawick years 2010-2013 : the relation ship with Jason, the first years of the c ship, the lack of passion, the medication, Femme Fatale, X Factor, the alleged breakdown, how she dealt with the shared custody and Kevin’s influence on her kids, the scrapped initial BJ project, the beginning of Vegas.

All the times in those 13 years where she tried to escape the c ship and the control of Jamie.

Post Free Britney : 2021-2022 : how she’s doing without having any family, starting new, the impact of the traumas, what she realized after being free, her marriage, what she sees next for her. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

She can’t talk about everything, we don’t know what she has chosen to share, but there’s no doubt some parts of her life are not going to be mentioned. She’s def gonna talk about the last years of the c ship and the forced stay at the facility moment with the lithium and everything tho.

But I’m the most interested in stuff we don’t really know her perspective on it.

80’s/90’s Childhood, Teenage years, the gap between the Mickey Mouse and BOMT, how she felt growing up, Kentwood, the family dynamic.

98-04 : Overprotected & overworked : how controlling was her management and family during those years ? Did she enjoyed the prime of her career or was it too much for her ? How she dealt with the system of the music industry ?the misogyny and lack of respect from others artists and the industry?

The Blackout era 2006-2008 : the divorce, the paparazzis, the partying, the forced rehabs, the shaving moment, the staged intervention with the ambulance, 200 paparazzis, the police and the helicopters when she locked herself in the bathroom with her baby, Sam Lufti, the involvement of her family in all the drama, the loss of custody, the start of the c-ship, the forced come back with Circus.

Jason Trawick years 2010-2013 : the relation ship with Jason, the first years of the c ship, the lack of passion, the medication, Femme Fatale, X Factor, the alleged breakdown, how she dealt with the shared custody and Kevin’s influence on her kids, the scrapped initial BJ project, the beginning of Vegas.

All the times in those 13 years where she tried to escape the c ship and the control of Jamie.

Post Free Britney : 2021-2022 : how she’s doing without having any family, starting new, the impact of the traumas, what she realized after being free, her marriage, what she sees next for her. 

All great points! Thanks for commenting 🤍

I'm also looking forward to everything that happened after the K-Fed divorce (late 2006 and 2007) but I think it's kinda more obvious. There are tons of paparazzi videos where you can see her in distress and understand why she was in such distress given her personal life circumstances + media harassment. 

In 2010 things were different. Her life seemed a lot more "put together ". I know she was under the conservatorship, but she had her boys with her, she was with Jason and she was recording an album so she wasn't on the spotlight as much yet there are candids where she looked miserable. And then FFney was very different from Circusney. It was hard to believe just 2.5 years had gone by.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Rachel Green Geller said:

I'm also looking forward to everything that happened after the K-Fed divorce (late 2006 and 2007) but I think it's kinda more obvious. There are tons of paparazzi videos where you can see her in distress and understand why she was in such distress given her personal life circumstances + media harassment. 

In 2010 things were different. Her life seemed a lot more "put together ". I know she was under the conservatorship, but she had her boys with her, she was with Jason and she was recording an album so she wasn't on the spotlight as much yet there are candids where she looked miserable. And then FFney was very different from Circusney. It was hard to believe just 2.5 years had gone by.

2010 seems to be a very popular topic that’s been mentioned. I wonder if she will talk about it :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

This will be another disappointment for this fan base. If the Brit book comes out it will never tell the whole story. She knows that's part of her magic. And truth be told, I think even if she touches on all the mysterious stuff there's always going to be conjecture, simply because it's her. For example, she's already talked about the head shaving, and it's still, after like 15 years, a topic of discussion. Also, I feel that there are things that she herself doesn't know for sure, like the reason for her last hospitalization. 

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but I really hope she mentions Britney Jean and addresses the Myah stuff. It’s so inconsequential compared to more important things, but as a diehard fan I really want to know if she believes her vocals were used, if she even showed up to the studio at all to record, what her thoughts on the album are (especially since she called it her most personal, whether she was told to say that or not), and how the reception from it allowed Glory to happen. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, katiespears said:

It would be so funny if she didn’t talk about any of these events and wrote only about random things in her life. OR if she gives us a fiction book. I mean did she ever say it was an autobiography? If not, she could be writing a book about anything :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Could you imagine? The book was actually a cook book :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block