Do we have any news on a 10th album?

HIM

You haven't heard!? Head on over to Perez - he's got the exclusive along with a time-stamped video interview with Britney. She mentioned the following album titles:

1. OMG is like Jamie-Lynn like ok like

2. You'll Never See it My Way Because You're Not Me

I'm surprised Jordan hasn't main-paged this yet but sources say this is the new album cover:

Screen-Shot-2014-11-22-at-3.56.26-PM.png

Please know my trolling is not about your post, just felt like a good opportunity to take the p*ss out of everyone spreading gossip out of "concern" :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 2

The only news I’ve heard is from her saying she’s not performing again so that rather implies little to no new material (I mean the “comeback” single we got wasn’t even really new, cute as it was and I’m not shading HMC). 

what artist do you know of that says they’re not performing again still puts out new albums really? Some may quit recording but still tour or perform, but not the other way around usually. As bad as it pains me as a fan to say this, if you’re really putting hope and concern into waiting on her to release new original music and “come back again” you should stop and go enjoy something else cause I don’t believe it’s coming. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Spoiler

She do like to change her mind tho so stay logged in 👀 😂

1 hour ago, grovela said:

The only news I’ve heard is from her saying she’s not performing again so that rather implies little to no new material (I mean the “comeback” single we got wasn’t even really new, cute as it was and I’m not shading HMC). 

what artist do you know of that says they’re not performing again still puts out new albums really? Some may quit recording but still tour or perform, but not the other way around usually. As bad as it pains me as a fan to say this, if you’re really putting hope and concern into waiting on her to release new original music and “come back again” you should stop and go enjoy something else cause I don’t believe it’s coming. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Hide contents

Hold Me Closer was recorded in July. It was very new and is a successful single, but it's not under her label or her song to promote.

1 hour ago, grovela said:

Reveal hidden contents

//

Im sure i read somewhere Elton John said somewhere even after his farewell tour ends next year he'll still make new music. He said he may do the odd one off show here and then but wont do another string of shows. Making and releasing new music and touring/performing are two completely different things. Britney can ring  up a producer go in a studio at her leisure whenever she feels like it and make a song or two in a matter of a couple of days then just drop it on the internet and thats it whereas touring/performing is a huge commitment and  takes a huge amount of planning, rehearsing then a few months of shows. i mean, i dont know anymore but i do believe at some point she will drop new music and thatll be it  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.