When did Exhale Peak And is It in Its I’m a Mom Now Era?

rik

@SlayOut Claims exhale hasn’t peaked yet :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:and what i would like to really know is what year exhale actually was at its height in the sense that you couldn’t go 2 minutes without a new thread about Britney? The website has around for years and considering the shift towards social media, Breatheheavy has continued to be a success, particularly for what started as a fan website. It’s very impressive how it’s adapted over the years too with the inclusion of the voice clip feature 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

In my experience in the time I’ve spent on exhale, being around in the Glory era was like a renaissance. So many Britney threads, threads about Glory, POM, potential performances, threads to support radio and streaming and buying… it was such a fun time to be an Exhaler!

As to whether Exhale is in its “I’m a mom now era”… I think we’re past that, but not quite at Glory. Maybe we’re in Pretty World? Like testing out the waters with a new single to see how the public reacts? Idk :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2

From the late 2000s to early 2010s so about 2008-2014 (opinion formed on the general consensus from those who were users at the time) :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Then it had it's long awaited renaissance in 2020 with the birth of iconic legends, messy dramas, scandals, exciting threads, and #FreeBritney. 2021 was when the hype slowed down a bit but it quickly got up to shape once Britney's emancipation was announced. Whew, a time indeed. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

As of the moment, I think it's pretty quiTe and dry. Nobody has filled the voids that the 2020 icons left in the hopes of the new generation of Exhalers fulfilling. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block