No candids since August?

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

no. no one is saying we want content by any means.

thread was created to see if there were any candids. it is bizarre she has not been photographed for months. not one picture. I am not saying it is good or bad as you try to imply. i am saying it is bizarre.

No it's not "bizarre" 

Many celebrities dodge the paparazzi. Britney finally has people on her team helping her achieve that instead of people exploiting her privacy. 

• Love 4

I think this needs to be seen as a matter of framing; is getting no candids or paparazzi pictures a bad thing?

Britney has always wished she could go about her day to day life without constant paparazzi attention and now she has it. 

Additionally, I think we need to remember that TMZ and other paparazzi groups don't just sit and wait for celebrities to appear; they get tipped off or it's a very public place. During the Depp V Heard Trial, Ex-TMZ employee Morgaine Tremaine made the point that TMZ is an incredible litigious group that vets its information thoroughly when acting on tip-offs, and sometimes, it's celebrity's own teams tipping off. We also know that Harvey Levin used to speak to Jamie Spears, according to Levin in TMZ docuseries, and we all witnessed how many exclusives TMZ received in the past few years...

If we're not seeing Britney in paparazzi shots since the conservatorship ended, surely that should raise questions as to why we had so many during the conservatorship, particularly when they included her going to Starbucks or doing the most trivial thing that would have been approved her father...

• Love 5
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think this needs to be seen as a matter of framing; is getting no candids or paparazzi pictures a bad thing?

Britney has always wished she could go about her day to day life without constant paparazzi attention and now she has it. 

Additionally, I think we need to remember that TMZ and other paparazzi groups don't just sit and wait for celebrities to appear; they get tipped off or it's a very public place. During the Depp V Heard Trial, Ex-TMZ employee Morgaine Tremaine made the point that TMZ is an incredible litigious group that vets its information thoroughly when acting on tip-offs, and sometimes, it's celebrity's own teams tipping off. We also know that Harvey Levin used to speak to Jamie Spears, according to Levin in TMZ docuseries, and we all witnessed how many exclusives TMZ received in the past few years...

If we're not seeing Britney in paparazzi shots since the conservatorship ended, surely that should raise questions as to why we had so many during the conservatorship, particularly when they included her going to Starbucks or doing the most trivial thing that would have been approved her father...

I think this is the question that needs to be asked. Everything is compared to when she was in a conservatorship and surrounded by people making money off her. It's also not the early 2000's, where we wanted to know EVERYTHING. 

Also, no one questions if Pink, Drew Barrymore or Ariana Grande doesn't post for a few days. Nor does anyone bat an eyelash if they don't get candids of Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, or Taylor Swift for a few months.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Elri said:

I think this is the question that needs to be asked. Everything is compared to when she was in a conservatorship and surrounded by people making money off her. It's also not the early 2000's, where we wanted to know EVERYTHING. 

Also, no one questions if Pink, Drew Barrymore or Ariana Grande doesn't post for a few days. Nor does anyone bat an eyelash if they don't get candids of Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, or Taylor Swift for a few months.

There are more candids of britney now then there is Beyonce. Id say brits security team is slacking lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Elri said:

Exactly. Britney is at the celebrity level of music legends yet we don't know Taylor Swifts, Beyonce, Madonna's coffee order.

We literally had someone report on her bathroom trip once, like wtf? 

Once again, the conspiracy theorists claiming something is going on because there's no candids are playing into the hands of team conservatorship; create a demand for photos of Britney that create an environment that stresses her out.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block