Adele calls out fan for using filter at Vegas show

GlitterRain

• Super Mods

*smiling happily then stops immediately when noticing the filter*
 Is there a filter on that? Oh my God, what have you done to my face?! Woah, get that filter off my face! What’s your name and why do you use filters like that? We don’t look like that darling.”

There is a part of the show where Adele walks through the audience and interacts with them. This fan was lucky enough to get super close to Adele during her walk through. So close in fact, Adele noticed the filter while being recorded. Adele said to the fan that they didn’t really look like the filter and asked to have it taken off. She’s clearly joking around with the fan but something tells me Adele wasn’t feeling that filter :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

I’m hoping that the fan is handling all of this well and has learned their lesson :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 5
43 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

So many LGBT folks hate the trans community,  it's sad really how ignorant they are. 

But then again,  they probably voted for Trump,  so it's not that surprising at all

Boy the left sure is obsessed with Trump. They pull him into everything. Let’s move on. And hope he doesn’t become the republican candidate. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know of that filter on Snapchat and it's terrible and overrated. It makes you look like you have melted and mushy makeup on :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Good thing Adele saved herself of a messy pic :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I like how her music and personality are absolute oxymorons :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Adele came for that fans neck and taught them right from wrong :roxxy:

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Boy the left sure is obsessed with Trump. They pull him into everything. Let’s move on. And hope he doesn’t become the republican candidate. 

"The left" isn't obsessed with Trump, its aware of the consequences the Trump Presidency had. It brought the worst kinds of the far right into one of the highest offices on the world, from evangelical Christians to out agitators, and gave them political power; that in turn had a knock on effect on everything from women's healthcare, to lgbtq+ rights, to discrimination towards POC, etc etc. Additionally, it normalised misinformation, through worst kinds of conspiracy theorists who were on the fringes of the internet beforehand, which had real world consequences on everything from healthcare, to scientific fact, to democratic elections.

The left isn't obsessed, the left called all this before he was elected, this is the result of that.

Additionally, the point made was dealing with a comment that could be inferred as transphobic, which has seen an increase due to the above.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block