25-Year Psychiatric Nurse & Licensed Therapist Calls Britney 'Perfectly Sane' & Reacts to 22 Minute Britney Audio

6 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I find any type of diagnosis absolutely disgusting. No matter if it is this or that, no true professional with ethics would exploit someone's public persona to get attention, specially knowing that some diagnosis are hard and take work and time. I am against the diagnosers, cause you can have all the experience in the world and yet, if you have not directly treated someone, you can't know for sure. People who think you can just look at someone's gaze and immediately diagnose are people who have never worked with patients. Discarding diagnosis based on social media and superficial observations is as stupid as diagnosing based on those same elements.  My cent.

She didn’t diagnose Britney 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

She didn’t diagnose Britney 

I agree with many things she mentions. I have been the first one to say multiple times, it is clear Britney was administered medications as punishment, which is unfortunately, not rare in the mental health system. But nobody knows for sure what she needed or not and she mentions at times she "did not need medication". We have no clue at all. Was she abused medically? For friggin sure. What she needed or not is impossible to know unless we had her medical records, which is not the case. That was my point and she speaks, at times, as if she knew inner details.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

- She believes Britney was set up & they tried everything to make it seem like something was wrong with her to place her in a conservatorship. 

-- She says the 2019 involuntary psychiatric hold happened because they saw a confidence in her they didn't like. She says Jamie likely has narcissistic personality disorder and a little conflict such as her saying "no" to a dance move is all he needed to hospitalize and say "she's sick" to justify the conservatorship.

I agree with everything. I also think she was set up. However, I think that there is more to it than a dance move. The confidence might have been that she wanted to get married to Sam Ashgari and have another child. Supposedly he was the second boyfriend who told her that the conservatorship was unnecessary. An additional argument, ticket sales were slow. The con team needed a 'medical' reason to cancel Domination to avoid penalties. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I agree with many things she mentions. I have been the first one to say multiple times, it is clear Britney was administered medications as punishment, which is unfortunately, not rare in the mental health system. But nobody knows for sure what she needed or not and she mentions at times she "did not need medication". We have no clue at all. Was she abused medically? For friggin sure. What she needed or not is impossible to know unless we had her medical records, which is not the case. That was my point and she speaks, at times, as if she knew inner details.

I always wondered how Britney was allowed to have a bf?

• Like 2
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

She had a fiancé in the beginning and several boyfriends one after the other - I guess to keep her happy enough.

There are photos with David Lucado with whom she broke up in 2016. He is supposedly the one who told her about the wrongness of the conservatorship. In a video where she is in a kitchen with her father, she says she rarely sees her boyfriend.

In 2016, she met Sam Asghari on the set of her Slumber party video. Sam told a reporter outside his gym that her father threw obstacles at them and that he doesn't treat his daughter right.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yes, that has always been a weird point. For someone who was so abused, controlled and limited, one can only wonder what kind of "deal" these dudes agreed to in order to be with her. There is no way she was enslaved like that, even forced to have a IUD against her will and yet, have a sincere, natural relationship with a random guy she met. She could not even have her phone, choose what to eat or when to see her kids. What makes anyone believe her "romantic" relationships escaped this control, is beyond me. Obviously, these awful people controlled that side too. Which makes me question many things.  Disgusting.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

I agree with everything. I also think she was set up. However, I think that there is more to it than a dance move. The confidence might have been that she wanted to get married to Sam Ashgari and have another child. Supposedly he was the second boyfriend who told her that the conservatorship was unnecessary. An additional argument, ticket sales were slow. The con team needed a 'medical' reason to cancel Domination to avoid penalties. 

I also agree that a four month stay at an inpatient mental health facility is too extreme a response for simply wanting control over some dance moves, I believe that was just a pretence (if that was what she was told). She has disclosed or it has been shared by those around her that on multiple occasions she wasn't informed of the truth for many things that she was forced to do, medically or otherwise.

We all make up stories to make sense of what is going on in our lives. When we have enough the facts that process works well, but in the absence of clear facts that process can lead to faulty conclusions. When we connect two unrelated pieces of information that's called a cognitive distortion. In plain english, our minds abhor a mystery and will attempt to arrange the few clues we have into a narrative that seems plausible, but may not in fact be the real reason at all. That may account for why Britney believes she was sent to the facility over a dance move.

In my admittedly uneducated opinion, I believe that Jamie was sick with his colon disease and couldn't keep in total control of Britney while undergoing his treatments, but as he was unwilling to relinquish even a little control, he decided to cancel the tour and thus he sent her to the facility because as you said, he needed her to have a medical reason to cancel the tour without $$$ penalties. That would also have kept her under strict control while he was getting treatments. That doesn't completely exclude that there may have been an element of punishment to it but it probably wasn't the main reason he sent her there, IMO.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block