Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

6 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

That being said, we don’t know the full story as to why Britney’s behaving this way. A lot of y’all act like its totally left field bc Selena supported Britney in public, but we don’t really know WHY Britney is as offended as she is bc we don’t know what went down bts.

That's the problem, though - none of us know what ticked her off so much, so why is she doing this so publicly? It's pointless and stupid.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Exactly and Britney actually knows these people so why are all of you so upset, nicki goes on queen radio and drags everyone her fan’s support it but we can’t do the same, we can’t honor Britney’s cold hard honesty? Says a lot about this fan base, most of y’all are weak and would run from a fightGo Go Go Running GIF

Most Britney fans are nice girls who drink Starbucks and suck a d every once in a while with their pinkies up. Pop fans in general arent big fans of fight it out culture.

9 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Writing “wedding” in the title is pure speculation, and the mods should remove it

The mods were the ones that changed the thread title to what is now. It didn’t said the first half it said “New Insta” and the quote from her post. 

I will not change the thread title because it was a work from the website so I think I don’t want to go against that. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

The mods were the ones that changed the thread title to what is now. It didn’t said the first half it said “New Insta” and the quote from her post. 

I will not change the thread title because it was a work from the website so I think I don’t want to go against that. 

This only proves my point that this website encourages clicks over factual reporting 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, One More Time said:

2 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

This only proves my point that this website encourages clicks over factual reporting 

Yeah I noticed that some of my titles change for clicks! Espeiclaly on hot topics. 

• Leader
3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

In her previous, now deleted caption, she mentioned Selena and Paris performing a song at her wedding and that girls were “clapping back” at her. She now mentions someone clapping back at her for two minutes at her own party.

I feel like you’d have to try really hard not to see that this is about her wedding, most likely Selena, after putting together her posts the last few months.

Or maybe not, as I said I’m not claiming that is 100% the case as she just won’t come out and name names, but my gut feeling is that it’s this. 

Appreciate this insight and I agree.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Kiss my said:

I know I have done some sensationalist thread before for attention but…

In this case assuming it was her wending is quite right…

she talked about it in her recent post with almost the same words and if you think what party Britney had with celebrities That was a Britney party? She said someone performed for her and then clapped at her and now she again said the same thing so I think it’s quite obvious 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, MasterMindz said:

Yeah I noticed that some of my titles change for clicks! Espeiclaly on hot topics. 

Oftentimes it's because I have to change the original title in order for Facebook to populate an image. I don't think this title is a stretch. She is more likely than not referencing her wedding. Britney intentionally leaves things ambiguous. It's one of my responsibilities to draw engagement into Exhale, but I don't do it at the expense of lying or embellishing. Rather, it's my goal to make the titles a little clearer for people just arriving to the community. However, everyone is free to perceive me and my intentions as they see fit. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

The community is doing the reporting. This place is centered around a very emotionally charged person we have all grown to love, adore, and defend at all costs (which means I get caught in the crosshairs at times - something I don't love but accepted a long time ago). I never write a headline or story with the sole intention of clicks. Yes, I want engagement here - that is the point of any website - but I have integrity and don't re-arrange things in order to fit some narrative in order to trick people into clicking. When I re-named the headline, I did so based on Britney's caption. She is referencing her wedding and if anything... trying to re-arrange the timeline of events or mince her words muddies the sentiment and power of her original post. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oftentimes it's because I have to change the original title in order for Facebook to populate an image. I don't think this title is a stretch. She is more likely than not referencing her wedding. Britney intentionally leaves things ambiguous. It's one of my responsibilities to draw engagement into Exhale, but I don't do it at the expense of lying or embellishing. Rather, it's my goal to make the titles a little clearer for people just arriving to the community. However, everyone is free to perceive me and my intentions as they see fit. 

I'm stating an observation, not a judgement. I personally do not mind the changes, especially those fun ones that can cause drama :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Leader
15 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Thank you. 

And I included a feature in all topics that shows what actions moderators took (including when a headline is changed) so there is total transparency. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.