What were your thoughts about Britney’s X Factor finale look?

This is what I remember about x-factor: 

There was a news article that updated everyday for like a week or so. The first one was:

Britney offered ($however million) to be on x-factor, turns it down. Then a few days later: 

Britney offered ($significantly more millions), turns it down again.

This happened at least a couple more times until the amount offered was absolutely insane. There was hesitation for a couple days and then finally, Britney accepts. They wanted her BAD.

I always thought her team made her accept due to the wild money offer even though she clearly didn’t want to do it. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, mfanbs said:

am i the only one that likes it?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Nope! I liked it too. I loved the hair up for once and I liked this formal style! I thought the dress was different but cool and still pretty! She did seem a bit uncomfy in it but overall I don’t think it’s a terrible look. It’s a different vibe from her and I think it’s pretty cool! Not some trying to shade this gown when it probably costs more than they make in a month :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Nope! I liked it too. I loved the hair up for once and I liked this formal style! I thought the dress was different but cool and still pretty! She did seem a bit uncomfy in it but overall I don’t think it’s a terrible look. It’s a different vibe from her and I think it’s pretty cool! Not some trying to shade this gown when it probably costs more than they make in a month :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

So when a gown costs more than we make in a month, we are not able to shade it? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: How? It still can be ugly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block