Do you think Britney will come for Lou in her book?

i think yes but it’s interesting bc a lot of celebrities seem to fear her. i mean i remember when britney edited her caption after calling her out and she hasnt really mentioned her again. i think because of fear of lawsuit and not wanting to deal with anymore bull**** drama from team con, she’ll probably just not name her but we will all know who she’s talking about like another user said in this thread

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

I mean I hope so. She's connected to SO many people in the industry, it's sure to cause a shockwave. Especially because people who work with her will look Hella stupid if they continue to do so.

I mean just think of astroworld.

I hope she drags her:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I really want her to drag her good :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

It would be hard to tell her story without mentioning names, so yes

In my opinion, a lot of lawsuits could follow after the release of the book. Hope Brit's legal team pre-approves the book and gets the necessary evidence just to be on the safe side.

I’m sure it will all be taken care of :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, easy said:

i can see both her not mentioning lou by name and also doing it. i don't think britney has any fear of being sued, because she knows she's telling the truth and lou would have to prove britney wasn't. 

My thoughts exactly. The damage has already been done. She has nothing to lose by telling her truth and she will only win in the end!

• Like 1

while lou is the brains behind this operation, jamie is the enabler. and the one who's only job was to protect his child. so i don't really care about lou. yes, she should be behind bars but to me she just saw an opportunity and took it - which is disgusting too, but jamie is more to blame.

and so is lynne for passively watching and benefitting.

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

My thoughts exactly. The damage has already been done. She has nothing to lose by telling her truth and she will only win in the end!

honestly, i would love to see lou try to go after britney the way she attacks smaller folks like her fans/fansites etc. all lou has is intimidation and bullying tactics— all of which britney won't fall for. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, leviathan said:

while lou is the brains behind this operation, jamie is the enabler. and the one who's only job was to protect his child. so i don't really care about lou. yes, she should be behind bars but to me she just saw an opportunity and took it - which is disgusting too, but jamie is more to blame.

and so is lynne for passively watching and benefitting.

Oh no. As if Jamie came up with this on his own. There’s a mastermind of this plan :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block