Why just can't Britney drop some unreleased song as gift for fans?

8 minutes ago, easy said:

she doesn't want to. and quite frankly, most of us don't deserve anything from her. 

Many people deserves, who truly loves her. I think there are many songs what she loved and in final they ended as unreleased.

1 minute ago, Franx said:

Over the years SHE has recorded hundreds of songs never heard before. If she wanted, she would have released one. She have other priorities

I know. But I'm sad when producers leaked songs, but she doesnt.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Many people deserves, who truly loves her. I think there are many songs what she loved and in final they ended as unreleased.

when i said most i left room for people to assume that i think some fans do deserve things from her. let me rephrase: no one "deserves" anything from her. we're lucky to get anything she is willing to give. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

. Releasing old music means her team and label would profit too

I mean drop as leak online for listening - for example some snippet via Instagram post, twitter & etc. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

4 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Let Britney alone. 

Stop with comment like this. I didn't hurt her in any way so you can kiss my nice background.

I think she shouldn't release an old unreleased track now. If she wants that, her first solo single since 2013 and since she's free should be something special to her and something new that reflects where she is right now. 

It's an art to create song, not recycling stuff to sell to fans. That's for b-sides, bonus racks and re-release. (don't get me wrong, I love to hear unreleased but this is not the time for this imo)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block