Why just can't Britney drop some unreleased song as gift for fans?

30 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

jOKe...:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

At least we are thinking about her :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

trust me I want Britney the superstar back as much as everyone else here whether they admit it or not, but right now it’s not about us, or the music; it’s about her as a person.

so for now let’s just support her in every weird way we can and maybe one they she’ll be back, but also maybe not, and that’s fine too.

• Like 1

Just give her time… she has no income and her lifestyle is expensive (vacations, private jets, staff, taxes, 2 mansions) and last but not least .. an expensive legal team.

She will eventually go back to work or at least start a brand new business that will get her most of the profits.

She isn’t making money from her perfumes because Revlon owns the brand.. from her music she isn’t making bank either because she isn’t a songwriter. 

Wasnt Hold Me Close the gift for fans? 

And its just been a year since shes been free, its not time to gift us anything

Unreleased songs will eventually be released on Greatest Hits, album anniversary, or B-Side compilation album.

If Britney actually retires, they might release it soon, but if she comes back, they will save it for the far future.

3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Just give her time… she has no income and her lifestyle is expensive (vacations, private jets, staff, taxes, 2 mansions) and last but not least .. an expensive legal team.

She will eventually go back to work or at least start a brand new business that will get her most of the profits.

She isn’t making money from her perfumes because Revlon owns the brand.. from her music she isn’t making bank either because she isn’t a songwriter. 

22 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

You are so sour on this thread :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad::ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words::orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you, I much prefer your warming friendly and understanding comments (:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:) to comments like these:

59 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Let Britney alone.

51 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

not because you want her to.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Like other artists do :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Some snippet on Instagram or Twitter. Singing them to webcam :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I agree, she can sign a deal with TIktok and release tiktok and reels exclusive songs like 

- Ouch

- Mad Love

- Bad Girl

- Dance your f off

She has a lot of songs which have potential to be a tiktok hit.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.