Demi Lovato shows off toned tummy

On 11/21/2022 at 7:16 AM, DollyParton said:

She's gonna have anorexia again, mark my words. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Hmmmm, hopefully this is not meant as a sarcastic joke. 

I don’t think you can get entirely rid of anorexia, it lives with you forever, you just learn how to manage it better and you build a healthier relationship with food. The state of mind can remain however, which is why laughing at these matters is always extremely inappropriate.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

She stopped it? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Yes, she adopted she’s / her again. She obv regrets ever adopting they / them but is too embarrassed to drop those pronouns entirely for fear of looking like the attention seeker she really is

220802-demi-lovato-ac-1050p-e5bf2e.jpg

The pop star opened up about the pronouns she uses during an interview on "Spout Podcast."

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Yes, she obv regrets ever adopting they / them but is too embarrassed to drop those pronouns entirely for fear of looking like the attention seeker she really is

220802-demi-lovato-ac-1050p-e5bf2e.jpg

The pop star opened up about the pronouns she uses during an interview on "Spout Podcast."

"I’ve been feeling more feminine, and so I’ve adopted she/her again."

She is really dumb :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block